Need a GOOD date in PDX (make fun of Mike thread)

layton

Now i'm perfectly able to get dates myself and have been doing so...

but the problem is the last few have been SO uninspiring, that i am almost convinced that portland girls are seriously BLAH - no chemistry. one was a total coke-head, that was interesting for sure. snugtop.gif

feel free to flame away, i obviously don't care. moon.gif but if you can hook a brotha up and to help rekindle that magic feeling, please do so! thumbs_up.gifsmileysex5.gif

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe the Silverado is more your style?

A female friend once bestowed this advice on a friend:

"A hungry man should never go shopping."

Which, of course, means that you have to get past the fact that you ARE in fact starving. Obviously this forum is shot as a venue for you to score from but perhaps you should try some other board and try to tone down the desperation. For instance, maybe you could post to Craigslist that you are looking for a running partner?

I take it that there are no hotties in any of your classes?

What about hosting a party and asking your friends to invite as many women as possible? For example, before I was married I used to hold an annual cocktail party where invitees were asked to wear 'vintage' formal attire (vintage was very liberally defined). Chicks LOVE a reason to get dressed up and it was a lot of fun.

Good luck, Mike!

Isn't it well known amongst chicks that the only guys who show up for classes that mostly chicks are into (cooking classes, yoga classes, etc) that aren't gay - are dudes looking for dates?

I have yet to hear of any guy who attends these sort of classes without ulterior motives. Ask them this question in front of women and they'll feign being offended and swear that they have a deep, abiding, and profound interest in Postmodern Quilting but if you catch them in unguarded moments when there's no ladies around, then the story is quite different. "Dude - you should see some of the chicks in the postmodern quilting course I'm taking...."

Isn't it well known amongst chicks that the only guys who show up for classes that mostly chicks are into (cooking classes, yoga classes, etc) that aren't gay - are dudes looking for dates?

That's a problem? If your interested in meeting a date that's good - but desperation women can sense a mile off (and that's bad).