Johnny Carson's gone; Dwayner has moved on

pope

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry Pope, but that's some second rate stuff from your pal Dwayner. It makes it even worse that you would try and draw some parallel between Dwayner and Johnny.

One question that does intrigue me about Dwayner is what did he ever climb that was that great. I mean I'm sure he must have climbed something to be hired as a guide for a while. All he's shown us at CC is that he's a burned out old fart who hasn't really done much of anything for 20 years.

He did have a few good posts back at the begining of cc; back before he became addicted to internet pictures.

I'm sorry Pope, but that's some second rate stuff from your pal Dwayner. It makes it even worse that you would try and draw some parallel between Dwayner and Johnny.

One question that does intrigue me about Dwayner is what did he ever climb that was that great. I mean I'm sure he must have climbed something to be hired as a guide for a while. All he's shown us at CC is that he's a burned out old fart who hasn't really done much of anything for 20 years.

He did have a few good posts back at the begining of cc; back before he became addicted to internet pictures.

Second-rate? Please point me to something posted to this site in the last six months that is remotely as funny as his stuff. You won't find it. Fact is, you and your buddies have moderated the funny schtick and writing talent right out the door. Just thought I'd let people know where they can find it if they miss it. And I think they do. And I think it bugs the hell out of you. Hence, the personal attacks.

Do you really want to go tit-for-tat with Dwayner on the subject of accomplishments? Why limit it to climbing?

Do you really want to go tit-for-tat with Dwayner on the subject of accomplishments? Why limit it to climbing?

Actually I'm honestly curious what kind of climbing Don did back in the day. I already know about some of his other acomplishments.wave.gif

Keep up brown nosing your friend; I'm sure you'll eventually get that reach around you've been longing for.

pope in the Church of Dwayner? yelrotflmao.gif

The corporeal manifestation of Dwayner hellno3d.gif

Ahhh Poppet, doesn't it tickle when Dwayner sticks his hand up there? yellaf.gif

yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

Get over it.

Free Dwayner!

Fuck Dwayner, Free Pope!

There you have it. There are the data that prove it: the funny schtick and writing talent have been moderated right out the door. I provide you guys with a copy of some of the most hilarious stufF on the net and the response is entirely predictable. L-A-M-E!

One question that does intrigue me about Dwayner is what did he ever climb that was that great.

I thought climbing was...well just that--"climbing". Why does one have to climb something "great"? It is a great activity, even it is class 3 or 4.

I didn't know you had to chestbeat or do something great.

One question that does intrigue me about Dwayner is what did he ever climb that was that great.

I thought climbing was...well just that--"climbing". Why does one have to climb something "great"? It is a great activity, even it is class 3 or 4.

I didn't know you had to chestbeat or do something great.

Dwayner's been a loud voice claiming the moral highground on many climbing issues based on him climbing in the PNW for years. In fact just recently he or his buddy Pope made a post on Ass.com saying that he was climbing hard shit before the climber he was arguing with was born.

Well that may be the case, but I don't know. In fact I don't know anybody who knows what Dwayner used to climb. If Dwayner is going to make being a burly climber from back in the day part of his shtick then I think it's a fair question.

As far as this goes I'm not interested in some kind of measured competition, but I'd like to know who the man behind the long winded posts is. It's not cheastbeating to say that actions speak louder than words.

pope, your text is so fucking lame and boring, made me wana puke my lunch out. if your climbing ability is any match to your writing, please stay home, as i don't want to hear about another deepshit being rescued. maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass (still looking for that lost gerbil?) you'd know what outside world looks like.

as far as your butt-buddy (d)winer (do you need some cheese with that clownpuncher?) and his climbing ability i don't think it's worth my time (or anybody elses) to even dicuss it. both of you guys are so fucking full of shit that you are getting high on fumes from ass-turd-overload you miserable jizz-gurgling dushbag. now get lost

ps and if you have a problem with that a good kick to the balls and shoe up the ass will straighten you right the fuck out

Edited by glassgowkiss