Johnny Carson's gone; Dwayner has moved on

pope

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yea, pope, that's your creativity showing? now first of all i told you to piss off (but of course you didn't - just to show that you are indeed the sheep-shagging dolt). if you took this pic i'd say ok. but instead you copied something from one of the fag pages you frequent so fondly.

you little comment just shows how lame of a wank dushbag climber you are- who needs to crank on 5.8? your climbing abilty matches your mental capacity- you can climb two things jack and shit (and jack just left town). so do us a favor you slab of walking fat and piss off. or better eat shit and live. or even better- kiss your morning shit and give it a name. and do share it with us you brown lip bastard.

johny cason's gone, (d)winer moved onto fisting pope, but it's hard for him, since pope left his head up his ass to. i am you can find a a pic like that on one of the puff pages you have book-marked on your favorites you salty breath brown lip turd licker

Edited by glassgowkiss

oh yea, pope, ...........piss off ......... sheep-shagging dolt..........fag........ wank dushbag .........jack and shit (and jack just left town). ........piss off.......eat shit...... kiss your morning shit ..... brown lip bastard..... fisting pope..... up his ass to [sic].... salty breath brown lip turd licker

Wow, Glassgow, I can see where you fancy yourself as some kind of literary critic!

Well that may be the case, but I don't know. In fact I don't know anybody who knows what Dwayner used to climb. If Dwayner is going to make being a burly climber from back in the day part of his shtick then I think it's a fair question.

As far as this goes I'm not interested in some kind of measured competition, but I'd like to know who the man behind the long winded posts is. It's not cheastbeating to say that actions speak louder than words.

You ain't gonna hear from him 'cause....

1. He's banned....by you.

2. He has absolutely no respect for you....whatsoever.

3. He's proud to operate outside your social circle.

p.s. Dwayner tells me he met Glassgowkiss/Bob once and got the impression he was a nice guy. So much for first impressions....

Edited by pope