"The Da Vinci Code" is fucking r*t*rd*d

layton

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read through to the 2nd half of the last chapter and decided I'd had enough.

No regrets.

That's a strange statement: You couldn't stomach the whole book, but you didn't think it was a waste of time (till the last chapter, at least)? yellaf.gif By the way, you should read the last half of the last chapter, I've heard the recipe for Kentucky Fried Chicken is revealed! shocked.gif

I'm sort of busy, can some one give me a quick snyopsis of the book? Ten sentences or less.

I read through to the 2nd half of the last chapter and decided I'd had enough.

No regrets.

That's a strange statement: You couldn't stomach the whole book, but you didn't think it was a waste of time (till the last chapter, at least)? yellaf.gif By the way, you should read the last half of the last chapter, I've heard the recipe for Kentucky Fried Chicken is revealed! shocked.gif

I'm sort of busy, can some one give me a quick snyopsis of the book? Ten sentences or less.

It's more like clipping a bungy to the back of your harness that's tied to a big tree and walking forward: The further you get the harder it is to continue.

The book started out okay, but got succeedingly more ridiculous and predictable as time went by.

Kentucky Fried Chicken sucks.

Laytons more verbose than I am...he'd give a better 'snyopsis'.

Just like in the lord of the rings, why didn't the eagles just pick up frodo and fly him to mt doom...

...why didn't the mother just fucking contact the daughter in the book if she knew about all of this in the 1st place??????? could saved several 100 pages.

"Hello, i'm your mother and here's the deal"