Microbrew in a can

olyclimber

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone really need a free supersuckers CD? Im always a little suspicious of people giving away shitty music to get you to buy their shitty beer. Too many good bottled beers for under 7-bucks a sixer, not to mention those under 5 in a can. Branch out if you want, let me know how it goes bigdrink.gif. I dont want to hear about the superfuckers, though.

They've been putting Guiness, Becks and a bunch of other good beers like Heinikans in cans for a long time.

Bill, you need to get out more if you think Becks and Heinaken are 'good'

Yeah, I have low standards generally, it probably comes from living in Europe for a while. However in Beer and in Climbing partners my standards are especially low! grin.gifgrin.gif

Despite that, I still won't stop to Budwiser and that ilk.

BTW, I just read the "Who needs a Pirate Patch" thread: glad you're still in good enough shape to pull them yourself! bigdrink.gif. Imagine if you woke up in a wheel chair ala Christopher Reeve and all they served in the rest home was Bud, and since you couldn't move your arms, some old krone had to tip the buds back for you. cry.gif

That would even make me pissed, and I do have those low standards. It would be like life in Hell...........ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH.......................point is, real glad you're still cranking hard.

Gotta work, cya. wave.gif

grin.gif