in case you're curious

nalo

Hair dryers rule for defrosting the bathroom mirror when you're done showering so you can shave. Also, I forgot to put my clothes in the dryer earlier. Also, I'm out of Q-tips and it's driving me crazy. Also, I like to sit crosslegged in the shower sometimes. in case you're curious about any of that stuff thumbs_up.gif

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hair dryers rule for defrosting the bathroom mirror when you're done showering so you can shave.

ok, please tell us that the hair dryer belongs to your wife, gf, or perhaps roomate...? and that you DIDn't buy it, for yerself, just for that purpose...? crazy.gif

Also, I forgot to put my clothes in the dryer earlier.

pardon me, but you seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a shit. tongue.gif

Also, I'm out of Q-tips and it's driving me crazy.

quit yer bitching, bro.

take two sheets of toilet paper or a tissue and fold, fold again, fold again, and then twist one corner into a little point... works almost as well. cantfocus.gifgrin.gif

Also, I like to sit crosslegged in the shower sometimes.

so what? big deal. so does double_e.

now did the rest of cc.com need to know this about either of us? i think not. rolleyes.gif

the_finger.gif

Technically, you should shave after you shower, it would be the most hygenic. Nothing like shaving your face with shitty hands... No, I don't shave my face, and yes, in theory I understand you "wash" your hands before you shave, but I'm just sayin'.... Heck, maybe those brillo pad whiskers would be softened up a bit by the shower and you'd get more life out of your razor as well...

Showering first definately softens the hair and makes for a closer, more comfortable shave. And yes, I know i should have said "defog" instead of "defrost". The problem with showering first is that, as mentioned before, the mirror gets foggy (not frosty) and its hard to wipe away all the errant shaving cream with water and your hands and a towel. So, I like to shit, shower, dry myself, put on a towel, dry mirror with hair dryer, shave, take off towel, get back in shower, wash off remaining foam, get out, dry myself, hang up the towel, brush my teeth, apply deoderant, get dressed,and then go about my business. In case you're curious.

For some the three esses are Shit-Shower-Shave. For others it is Shower-Shit-Shave. I myself am a Shave-Shower-Shit kind of guy. grin.gif

According to Shane MacGowan (the undisputed expert on personal hygeine) the correct sequence is:

A shit, a shave, a shower, and a half a' pint of Powers.

bigdrink.gif

Cheers Beyotches!

39.jpg

For some the three esses are Shit-Shower-Shave. For others it is Shower-Shit-Shave. I myself am a Shave-Shower-Shit kind of guy. grin.gif

According to Shane MacGowen (the undisputed expert on personal hygeine) the correct sequence is:

A shit, a shave, a shower, and a half a' pint of Powers.

bigdrink.gif

Cheers Beyotches!

"Got pissed in Letterkenny

With darlin' sportin' Jenny

Spent me very last penny

And we made it in the press

The husband caught me in the bed

Tried to shoot me in the head

Had to swim the stream to get

The Donegal Express

Kahaya! You fuck!

Come Hell of high water

I might have fucked your Missus

But I never fucked your daughter

Fol-diddle-dee-ahhh

Fol-diddle-dee-ahhh

Fol-diddle-dee-ahhh

Fol-diddle-dee-ahhh"

bigdrink.gif

My usual sequence it shower then shit. I rarely shave.

However if I eatbreakfast right after waking up it shit then shower.

I only shave about once a month though ( I don't care if I look like Grizzly Adams).

Shaving everyday is for whipped boyfriends and whipped husbands and people that don't stand up to their boss. Some people say they like to shave everyday because they like a clean feeling face, but they are just metrosexuals.