A message from Necronomicon! ooooooooh

layton

I've been asked to post this verbatim, but i had to fix the "spelling" on a couple things...

A Message from Necronomicon:

It was recently brought to my attention that a post existed on CC.shoothebiscuit regarding my whereabouts as of late, so I felt compelled to resond, despite my better judgement.

I'm still around, and I'm still trying to get out there as much as possible, but I barely read this shitty little website anymore. Why? Two reasons. First, it sucks ass, and second, it sucks ass even worse.

The 5/4/2004 Climber Picnic anouncement was on the frontpage for 6 MONTHS after the actual event. People post "TRs" about: 1) Climbs they want to do, 2) Climbs they were trying to do, but didn't even get on 3) Approaches. People post about a 5m WI2 they led, wondering if it's an FA, and what they should call it. Mods threaten to kill poeple, and ban people for threatening to kill people. Dick-measuring contests abound. Fucking liars lie about the climbs they sprayed about wanting to do, but what really happened was that they got to the base and Bert and Ernie took a hike back up into the pelvis, faced with following in the footsteps of Burdo.

Jon doesn't want me pissing and shitting in your little sandbox anymore. Anytime I get a new avatar and a Mod figures out who I am, I get banned again instantly (under Jon's orders) because I am "persona non gratis" (the stated reason behind my banninations). Fucking lame. I guess I'm not part of the "click", the little tribe that has risen up around Jon and his lame ass website. I got sick of that shit in High School. I do take pride in the fact, though, that I have more banned avatars than anyone else in CC.com history, I am a gay retard, as far as I can tell (7, as far as I can remember). "Play nice." FUCK THAT!!!

And then to meet people out climbing who refer to themselves and to each other by their "avatars"? The first words upon meeting someone at the crag are "Do you post?" Makes me want to puke. "So YOU'RE Necro." No, "Necronomicon" is the User ID I used to use to log onto a BBS, where I proceeded to practice pissing off total strangers for the fun of it. And then to hear that someone who has never met me in person "hates me" because I fed them shit on a BBS??? FUCKING LAME!!!! Get a hold of yourself. Are you going to beat the shit out of me when you finally meet me in person (and find out how gay I am), because of what "I" wrote on what I've always considered to be an on-line "creative offensivness" writing course? Are you that FUCKING LAME????

Having said all this, it is good to see people that get out and climb hard and freely contribute to the PNW climbing community like Mike Layton. It's clear who the hardmen and hardwomen are out there, Mike Layton for instance. Terminator and Sea of Vapours in a day, for example. You know who you are, and you rock! The rest of you: Douche bags.

As far as some of the rest of you are concerned:

E-Rock: Blow Me. That's right: Blow me. You know you want to.

Layton: Ether burns on your nose and lips and blood in your BM after our last trip together? Hmmm...I guess you shouldn't have eaten that tuna fish sandwich I gave you. But what I really mean is that Mr. Layton is a sexy bitch and can satisfy all night long besides being a hardman.

Off-White: If Big Brother knew about the real you, you'd end up in room 101 with Muffy in a cage strapped to your face.

MisterE: I found your keys in Icicle Creek. Bring over your biting pillow, and I'll give 'em back.

Dru: You don't know shit, but, 22,940 posts later, you're still trying to prove it to us. We get it already!

Jordop: How's the "Great Canadian Novel" coming along? I was watching the Simpson's last night, and Ralphie was dressed up as a Royal Canadian Mountie singing "Oh, Canada". How true...how very, very true...

Later, fuckers.

ps Neurosis, 1/14, 8pm at Neumo's in Seattle. All ages. See you there. and bring your birkenstocks

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Necro has some good points though. What's up with people writing TR's about climbing Godzilla or the Beckey route on Lib Bell and such? Whatever though. It takes all kinds.
The Beckey Route ordinarily isn't worth reading about, but do it in the snow in mountain boots and it can be interesting. All depends on what happened and how you wrote it up. Uncle Tricky could write a great TR about walking to the corner store to buy a carton of milk.