My American Idol.....

Stefan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with stefan. i only watched parts of two episodes, and both times i though justin was way better than kelly. she can sing but her voice isn't so nice that i'd be tempted to buy an album. justin has a super voice, a superior singing style, and a superb personality. maybe he's a little cheesy, but it comes off as genuine cheesiness. yum. [Wink]

i have to agree with dfa....any person watching this show that is above the age of 6. needs to have either their dipers changed along with the tv channel or go out and meet a person or two in whom they can tell their secret fantasies too...

come on people what has/is tv doing to your minds...this is entertainment!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

All these shows are such crap! I read that the next Survivor is going to be in Thailand. What a cakewalk! What could be better than having to spend a couple months with no connection to the outside world on an island in Thailand! Ahh the fresh seafood,the coconuts, the women, and if they pick the right island you'd get plenty of awesome climbing too. I won't consider that show legitimate until they have it in Greenland, Angola, North Korea, or perhaps Winnemucca, Nevada. Oh wait, don't they do that every year and call it Burning Man? A $250 a head anarchy festival. Whatever.

You're correct all shows are crap ...compared to the Anna Nicole Show!

Just read these reviews -

"Sheer genius" - Vincent Canby NYT, "If she was named Mickey the show would be purrfect" - Dwayner, If you've one once of weakness, Anna will find it" - Pope "A day without Anna is like a day without sunshine" - Anita Bryant "I am a believer" - Off White

PP

[ 09-05-2002, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Peter Puget ]