Want to be my hot new climber girlfriend?

nalo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF is disturbing about BreezyD?

How about, Loose Lucy? get it yet?

Ummm no... In fact no one has ever heard of Breezy as a synonym for loose… or whatever you are trying to say…

Free advice: teasing/heckling girls as a means to get them to like you/pay attention to you stopped working in 5th grade.

Free advice: teasing/heckling girls as a means to get them to like you/pay attention to you stopped working in 5th grade.

Dammit, quality heckling was my go-to move. Why are women so complicated?

If you think women are complicated wait till you have to get a bra undone... hope you’re good with your hands!

In fact no one has ever heard of Breezy as a synonym for loose… or whatever you are trying to say…

Oh really, ok well thanks for clarifying that, thank god your around.

Free advice: being the nice sensitive guy never got the chicks, no matter what grade your in. The thread is in spray and it is a joke im sure you can handle it and if not maybe you should bow out.

Ever consider I am friends with Brianna and she doesn’t appreciate it? She explained her avatar (which as you can tell mean nothing on this page) earlier but you insisted on beating a dead horse...

wow KNOBe...you are truly a knight in shining armor...an example of chivalry in this age of chauvinism...

you prolly beat the chix off w/ a stick since they are coming on so thick???

Edited by RuMR

If you think women are complicated wait till you have to get a bra undone... hope you’re good with your hands!

yeah Hannah told me all about her not wearing bras anymore because you kept fumbling..... pitty.gif

OMFG!!! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

gives new meaning to the phrase "opening pandora's box"!!! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Ever consider I am friends with Brianna and she doesn’t appreciate it? She explained her avatar (which as you can tell mean nothing on this page) earlier but you insisted on beating a dead horse...

wow KNOBe...you are truly a knight in shining armor...an example of chivalry in this age of chauvinism...

you prolly beat the chix off w/ a stick since they are coming on so thick???

real man doesn't need to usea stick to beat the chix off. he uses ONE FINGER

yeah Hannah told me all about her not wearing bras anymore because you kept fumbling..... pitty.gif

hahaha.gifyelrotflmao.gifboxing_smiley.gif When you're hot... you're hot.

Hey jmace! Another reason to date a climbing girl! Prana tops don't have clasps to deal with!