My REI wish list

Fromage

Flipped though the latest REI catalog that came in the mail. Here are my top picks. Anyone else feel an uncontrollable urge to rush out and buy this stuff?

1. " Schwag Pocket " I suppose you could put your weed in it, but it's just a dumb hanging organizer for your tent.

2. Titanium mug, $32, 2.4oz

3. Portable hand crank blender, $70

4. Folding cooler on wheels $33

5. Rolla-Roaster Folding Barbecue Fork $30 This one is my personal favorite.

6. Folding Camp Sink, $20. Now you CAN bring the kitchen sink

7. Backpack on Wheels, $140.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That folding sink is actually sorta handy for backpacking, and good for the environment. You can easily do all your dish washing far from a watersource. Of course 20$ is pretty steep for collapsible bucket. You can easily make one by cutting the top off of one these 6$ jobs.

80820.jpg

One of the bullet points for the Rolla-Roaster Folding Barbecue Fork:

"Be a quick draw at the fireside--the nylon ballistic cloth belt pouch keeps your fork ever at the ready!"

yellaf.gifyellaf.gif if only they were kidding

i bet it goes great with moustache, safari cap and blue blockers

LOOK! I'VE HAD IT W/YOU WANKERS. I'VE BEEN QUIET ABOUT THIS FOR A LONG TIME BUT ENOUGH'S ENOUGH ALREADY! QUIT SLAMMIN MY MAN!!!! HE'S EXTRA CONCERNED ABOUT SKIN CANCER. CAN'T YOU PEOPLE LEAVE HIM ALONE ALREADY??? I MEAN THAT HAT IS THE LATEST RAGE IN PARANOID ALBINO'S TESTING THEIR PERSONAL LIMITS BY LEAVING THE HOUSE AND WALKING OUTSIDE. I THINK HE'S THE BEST. THOSE BLUE BLOCKERS MAKE HIM LOOK EXTRA MYSTERIOUS AND WE ALL KNOW MYSTERIOUS IS SEXY. YOU GUYS ARE ALL JUST DANGEROUS AND YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! I BET YOU DON'T EVEN WEAR POLYPRO UNDER YOUR JORTS! SO JUST QUIT PICKING ON HIM cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

btw: i've seen a few rei customers whose forks i would not want to be in the way of! hellno3d.gif

Maybe Annabelle took this stuff to Everest BC? yelrotflmao.gif

I'll be she took this.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

706868_241.jpg

Their discription sounds pretty suggestive.

"Gemini Bra achieves a fine balance between support and mobility--so throw down the crash pad and aim high! "
Edited by Ducknut

hey minx i'm gonna be wearing a safari cap and blue blockers myself for the next week - but no moustache tongue.gif

dru, i'm so pleased that you are learning about being safe in the outdoors. (do you know the risks of sunburn you may face as you leave the house???) but alas, my heart belongs the original moustache man. make sure that you apply sunscreen liberally to your bald spot. wave.gif

I am a proud and staunch supporter of REI. I go to REI first, if they don't have it, I'll shop around. I support the place with the best deals. With the dividend, REI is hard to beat on a lot of stuff. For those of you with money to waste: go ahead, feel noble, and support the little guys. They need you, don't you feel an obligation? hahaha.gif

I wish REI would move out of the Pearl (pdx). There is already too much yuppie stench in that neighborhood.

Man, I don't even go over there. Those SUV-driving westside yuppie scum wouldn't last a second over on the east side, where they take their pain out on each other, including their gear shopping! You wouldn't stand a chance on the east side! You make me sick!

hahaha.gif

I am a proud and staunch supporter of REI. I go to REI first, if they don't have it, I'll shop around. I support the place with the best deals. With the dividend, REI is hard to beat on a lot of stuff. For those of you with money to waste: go ahead, feel noble, and support the little guys. They need you, don't you feel an obligation? hahaha.gif
Ya, I'm a corporate tool too. My dividend last year was over $200. Stocking up on the seven essentials will cost ya, and you can't get that stuff at the small shops.

I wish REI would move out of the Pearl (pdx). There is already too much yuppie stench in that neighborhood.

Man, I don't even go over there. Those SUV-driving westside yuppie scum wouldn't last a second over on the east side, where they take their pain out on each other, including their gear shopping! You wouldn't stand a chance on the east side! You make me sick!

hahaha.gif

Don't start it with the East-side/West-side biz playa! yellaf.gif

I guarantee you that even with your shitty dividend I get better deals by going to the smaller shops than you do at REI.

Maybe you pay more at the little guys shops because they recognize that your a prick?

Oooohhhh, big words! hahaha.gif Why does my shopping piss you off, oh self righteous hardman? fruit.giffruit.gifhahaha.gif

And why am I a prick for helping REI stay in business? The people there have families, too! bigdrink.gif

You sound like Beck, chestbeating about gear prices! yellaf.gif