My REI wish list

Fromage

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can point me to a store who will give me 10% off, I will buy there all the time.

I've found that if you build a relationship with the people at a small shop, often they will cut you a deal. Sometimes its small, like throwing in wax and a leash with a new pair of skis (thumbs_up.gif), but coupled with the priceless knowledge of the staff of small shops, it works out to being a pretty good deal.

I still shop at REI, but I find that they are good for just the basics. If I want any kind of specialized gear, I am forced to go to the smaller shops.

Recent examples of REIs failure to supply me the goods:

- Lowe tri-cams in the small sizes

- Basically ANY backcountry ski gear, poles most recently

- Double ropes. REI has shaved cock for ropes. Just your standard 10.5 and bigger.

- a s s m * n k e y

my taxes help pay $6,710 per student per year, after tuition revenue and not including financial aid costs (a few hundred bucks).

There are a lot of students here. You must make a LOT of money to be able to pay them all 6.5k. hellno3d.gif

Now you're back in form, cracked! Editing my words and glibly ignoring the obvious fallacy of your own!

Why don't you just run down to REI and pick up a few $20 ziplock bags? Not available at Feathered Friends!

my taxes help pay $6,710 per student per year, after tuition revenue and not including financial aid costs (a few hundred bucks).

There are a lot of students here. You must make a LOT of money to be able to pay them all 6.5k. hellno3d.gif

Now you're back in form, cracked! Editing my words and glibly ignoring the obvious fallacy of your own!

Why don't you just run down to REI and pick up a few $20 ziplock bags? Not available at Feathered Friends!

And all joking aside, I appreciate the 60 cents (probably less) you contributed to my education this year, Ralph. Many thanks.

Could you give me the 60 cents in cash this year? I'd like to buy 0.03 of that ziplock with it. Thanks. hahaha.gif

And all joking aside, I appreciate the 60 cents (probably less) you contributed to my education this year, Ralph. Many thanks. yelrotflmao.gif

That's $6.00 by the time you graduate, spraywhore. madgo_ron.gif Good money I could have spent on A5 Crimpit Cargo Shorts. " Hanging from a hold or just hanging out, these shorts have a great casual look with superb technical ability." Oh, how I pine for superb technical ability in a short. cry.gif

And all joking aside, I appreciate the 60 cents (probably less) you contributed to my education this year, Ralph. Many thanks. yelrotflmao.gif

That's $6.00 by the time you graduate, spraywhore. madgo_ron.gif Good money I could have spent on A5 Crimpit Cargo Shorts. " Hanging from a hold or just hanging out, these shorts have a great casual look with superb technical ability." Oh, how I pine for superb technical ability in a short. cry.gif

hey they have "performance undergarments" evils3d.gif to go with

those technically able shorts

Edited by minx

Nothing wrong with non-cotton undergarments.

I love my REI MTS (moisture transfer system) briefs (black) for use while spraying on cc.com. The color makes them oh-so-sexy, the anti-bacterial treatment keeps them non-stinky, and the superb wickability keeps my ass dry during marathon spray sessions. Endorsed by GORTs! hahaha.gif