To all the whiney bitches (almost everybody)

Distel32

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless your name is Dwayner and you are overzealous about bolting?

Fern, the only time i bagged on dwayner (and i miss him and pope) was when he bagged on bolts and sportclimbers...the difference here is dwayner was an antagonist (or protagonist yellaf.gif) and distel has NEVER bagged on anyone about anything until just this post...there is a huge difference in my opinion...

personally, i suck at bouldering and don't like it much and wouldn't go on an exclusive bouldering trip...BUT there are impressive boulderers out there and luke's "zealousness" is inspiring...

this is not the first time distlel has posted about people who climb less than v10 being less woirthy you can see other examples when you do a "view all this user's posts" wave.gif

as for elitism: i have more posts than all of you so shut up all you under 10, 000 post whiny bitches the_finger.gif

what've you climbed lately j-dawg t-bone doolittle?

Actually i just got over a dozen pitches last saturday at squamish, up to .11d. Witnesses, Check; Pictures, yup; am i going to post them, nope. Aparently i am bieng called out on it, so next time i go i will take pics of every move and post a lengthy trip report of every ringlock on exasperator.

All joking aside, i think that nobody here has any beef with luke's climbing preference. the only thing they would like to see is a little self restraint in his chestbeating. i go to larabee and clayton and area probably every other day now but i dont need to tell the world about it and post pics of every problem.

I know luke personaly and think he is a great kid, but i also see how he does get a little over zelous in the fairy tale land of the computer. an example of this is when somebody asked for advice on the weather on dragontail, distels answer was the weather forcast for central Utah???? confused.gif how that relates, i dont know, i have already gotten the point that he is going to utah, many many times.

This fighting shit is all boring, everybody thinks there right. I gaurentee tha people would not say half the shit they doo here if it was in person, face to face. lets just have a good old highschool brawl at the next grasslands meeting, then we will be over it and get PBR'ed. if not, get over your bitching.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

And if this shit keeps up hot karl's for all you mother fucking bitch ass hoochie momma fucking whores.... Eat a hot karl bitch

All we need is a little peace....smoke a dubie, and wanka tree

I prefer the middle ground......

hope thats enough drift to end the fucking hell outta this meyhem...I am going to the desert where i am loved...

bye....

thats the end....

no more fucking story bitch....

death to the pig....

HAPPY fruit.gif

If I was Luke I would try and edit what photos I posted more critically...however I'm not. wink.gif

You have bagged on folks for not climbing hard # grades Luke. I know you're bummed at being slammed because you're bouldering, but if you slam back too much you'll be just the same as the slammers.

Have fun at the type of climbing that turns your crank the most. thumbs_up.gif

the fact that the gollum climbing photo is making the rounds again can be directly blamed on Dru, who attempted to spam me with it for simply saying the bestist climber is the one who is funner than the others. ( Think that's from some climber called Alekslow or something?)