Farting Ethics??

Thadsboner

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wait at least a month before I fart while she's giving me a rim-job.

A buddy of mine told me that he was getting a blow-job by this Asian hottie at college years ago. He had chowed down on a bunch of onion rings earlier in the day, and he was "straining the mighty strain" to keep the farts in.

She was going down on with so much gusto and doing such a great job, that he finally couldn't stand it any longer, and a huge gas cloud exploded out of his ass while she was polishing his knob. blush.gif

"Knocked her clear across the room!" he said. She yelled a bunch of shit at him in Thai, Korean, Japanese, or sump'in, and got dressed and stormed out, with him 9/10's finished. He never got her to come back again. yellaf.gif

I have a friend (hard for most to believe that) who tells a story of when he and his now wife were first dating in high school. They were at the stage of the relationship when farting was beginning to be o.k.. They were at the drive up A&W getting something to eat. He lifts a cheek to let one squeak out and shits his pants. shocked.gif No lie. Had to sit in it while eating his BBQ beef sandwich and then comes up with a lame excuse to go by his house so he could change his shorts. This is the same guy that would call his wife from work to describe the dump he just took.

Come to think of it, he also gave me my favorite euphanism for having to shit real bad; Crowning. Oh, but I digress. wave.gif

I have a friend (hard for most to believe that) who tells a story of when he and his now wife were first dating in high school. They were at the stage of the relationship when farting was beginning to be o.k.. They were at the drive up A&W getting something to eat. He lifts a cheek to let one squeak out and shits his pants. shocked.gif No lie. Had to sit in it while eating his BBQ beef sandwich and then comes up with a lame excuse to go by his house so he could change his shorts. This is the same guy that would call his wife from work to describe the dump he just took.

Come to think of it, he also gave me my favorite euphanism for having to shit real bad; Crowning. Oh, but I digress. wave.gif

Jeezus, Doug, that's funny! yelrotflmao.gif

And with respect to your digression... ever hear of brown-capping? Turtling? yelrotflmao.gif

Well, I guess I'm doomed. I love all of the following cited in the article.

"Vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts, onions, artichokes, and asparagus

Beans

Fruits such as apples, pears, and peaches

Whole grains, such as whole wheat and bran "

the more healthy you eat the more gas you have cool.gif