An argument for racial purity?

Greg_W

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

The first to sail to North America FROM THE EAST.... except maybe for St. Brendan.... wave.gif

Lots of people apparently sailed (or paddled) to N & S America from the WEST.... back 20,000 years or so in some cases...

Obviously there were people that walked across the Baring Strait during the ice age, thus the Native Americas and all the indigenous peoples of North and South America, but I haven't heard of anyone sailing across. Who and when?

Ratboy said:

Dru said:

The first to sail to North America FROM THE EAST.... except maybe for St. Brendan.... wave.gif

Lots of people apparently sailed (or paddled) to N & S America from the WEST.... back 20,000 years or so in some cases...

Obviously there were people that walked across the Baring Strait during the ice age, thus the Native Americas and all the indigenous peoples of North and South America, but I haven't heard of anyone sailing across. Who and when?

the oldest known evidence of humans in the New World is in South America at Monte Verde c. 20, 000 years old. Oldest evidence in N america is c. 12,000 yrs old - conclusion - North America was first colonized from South America.

Potato is native to South america but is found throughout Polynesia - conclusion - there was trafdfic back and forth fromPolynesia to South America.

The "walking south from the Bering" argument has been supplanted by evidence that there was never a contiguous ice free corridor south from alaska/yukon area.

If anyone did come south from the Bering - they came by boat along the Coast. the oldest archeological evidence in BC is all in sea level and now undersea caves (sea level was 100m lower in ice age). coastal refugia were only ice free zone.

bigdrink.gif which may explain why Kennewick Man looks Polynesian bigdrink.gif

Ratboy said:

Dru said:

God there is a ton of stuff out there on this hypothesis as well as your walking across one. Hell here at Lake Ozett(spelling is all wrong) there have been findings that are very interesting in regards to who, what and when. For instance at one dig site these things were found.

1. top layer of dirt****high carbon steel tools with European makings on the tools

2. middle layer*****stone and copper tools(much expected for NA natives)

3. bottom layer****high carbon tools found again except these were made in Damascus style where you pound out the steel to a thin flat layer and then fold it over on it self and pound it again to "weld" this layer to the other. This is repaeted again and again until you achieve the tool or weapon you desire. This last layer was supposed to be 2000 years old. (again this may be the wrong spelling or even the wrong word for the style of metal working I am trying to explain)

whoah-yeah, moh-yeah

kill all the white man

whoah-yeah-whoah-yeah-yeah

whoah-yeah, moh-yeah

kill all the white mah

the white man call himself civilized

'cause he know how to take over

the white man come to pillage my village

now he tell me I have to bend over

whoah-yeah, moh-yeah

kill all the white man

whoah-yeah, moh-yeah

kill all the white mah

No I do not like the white man up in me

he rape all my people, as he rape my country

everything I love and cherish, he try to take away

we will be rid of him, soon come the day

whoah-yeah, moh-yeah

kill all the white man

whoah-yeah, moh-yeah

kill all the white mah

[rock]

KILL ALL THE WHITE MAN!

KILL ALL THE WHITE MAN!

KILL ALL THE WHITE MAN!

KILL ALL THE WHITE MAN!

[etc.]

rockband.gif

There are 3 known, historic incidents in the 500 years from 1400 to 1900 AD of Japanse fishing boats and crew being washed ashore on the Queen Charlottes. In all 3 cases the Haida took the Japanses crew as slaves... but in the incident in the 1860's a British fur trading crew bought the slaves and sent them back to Japan as a good will gesture, the long way around via San Francisco, New York, London, Europe and the Orient Express.

Don't ask me for a source on that one cause I can't remember where I read it.

scrambler said:

One way to achieve anything remotely like racial purity is to isolate a population. The closest thing analogous to that in biology is the development of an endemic species through allopatric speciation. Typically, one sees that happen when a population is divided by a rising mountain range or drifting landmasses and this process takes a very long time (geological time). However, geographic phenotypes did develop in response to environmental differences but all humans are the same genotype, i.e., we are one species capable of interbreeding to produce viable offspring.

I think that those that limit breeding behaviour to the trailer parks are practicing a form of population isolation.

I read a theory once that the racial differences were the result of early Homo Sapiens (Cro Magnon types) interbreeding with different regional hominid and prot-human populations like Neanderthals in Europe and post-Java Man in Indonesia and whatnot.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a lot of genetic evidence for this hypothesis.

Which is too bad cause the theory had it that the Basques represented the European population retaining the greatest proportion of Neanderthal genes... which would explain why Josune Bereziartu is so damn strong! fruit.gif

Man, I AM from a mostly Nordic/Aryan/ Teutonic[ with an exception of Cherokee] and can't beleive that this stupidity is being discussed.

Your over simplification of cultural descendents , and the deeds of the people are rediculess. They have made many great contributions, yes, but superiority? Comon' Adolph, open yer mind a bit.

There are some dudes here on the East coast with some similar beleifs. Usually they can be spotted wearing white sheets or brown shirts. madgo_ron.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

whoah-yeah, moh-yeah

kill all the white man

whoah-yeah, moh-yeah

kill all the white mah

the white man call himself civilized

'cause he know how to take over

the white man come to pillage my village

now he tell me I have to bend over

whoah-yeah, moh-yeah

kill all the white man

whoah-yeah, moh-yeah

kill all the white mah

No I do not like the white man up in me

he rape all my people, as he rape my country

everything I love and cherish, he try to take away

we will be rid of him, soon come the day

whoah-yeah, moh-yeah

kill all the white man

whoah-yeah, moh-yeah

kill all the white mah

[rock]

KILL ALL THE WHITE MAN!

KILL ALL THE WHITE MAN!

KILL ALL THE WHITE MAN!

KILL ALL THE WHITE MAN!

[etc.]

rockband.gif

Dr Flash-Fuck,

Your post above makes me wish MikeAdam was in town. I can't believe he was banned, and you are still free to spew your shit all over this site. You fucking moron.

Stepping around GregW's transparent troll a bit, i find the question of behaviors of cultures as a whole to be most interesting. There are a ton of variables as to why certain cultures seem to function as a productive unit over long periods of time...race, relative isolation, perceived outside threats to name a few.

My question is, of the long-lasting cultural groups in the world, do you really think that the "modern world" will change the nature of those cultures? Or for instance does the German psyche as a whole still hold ideals of a northern-european Hansa in its subconscious? Is the bushi culture deeply ingrained in Japan likely to disappear as communication, trade, and travel continue to expose us all more to each other? Or will both these cultures remain in relatively the same spirit, long after our democratic experiment has flamed out?

Who was it that said "the more things change, the more they stay the same"? Do you really believe that Japan, for instance, has changed its martial nature for good? Ask its neighbors what they think.

Hell, I don't know the answers to these questions, but it is interesting to think about them. If you look at the 'really big picture,' how important is it that the US is fighting a "war on terrorism?" We are chasing a relatively small number of rats around the world. Maybe the backlash of our stomping on the terra in righteous anger is that we give some of these old cultural groups the excuse to show independence from their alliances with us...and a shift to their former selves. cantfocus.gif

I am changing the subject title madgo_ron.gif

Good thoughts, Rob. Interesting ideas, for sure. One of them makes me wonder if the foibles of Western Culture wll make other cultures rethink their own strengths?

The whole idea of cultural monopoly has never taken, it seems, but never has it been so globally pervasive.