• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
lummox

movies that suck.

aaeeet. we had the thread bout favorite movies.

how bout those that truly suck?

i offer any movie featuring (and especially starring) dolph lundgreen.

ME0000308874_2.jpg

he is not a real man... he frightens me shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Dru said:

but dolph is in blade runner isnt he? confused.gif

no. you freaking moron. youre getting 'dolph' confused with rutger hauer tho both do have a teutonic accent. 'i want more life. fucker' is a great line from roy. thumbs_up.gif

ONCE UPON A TIME IN MEXICO is the worst movie ever. hands down. there are no redeeming qualities.

it sucks.

erik said:

ONCE UPON A TIME IN MEXICO is the worst movie ever. hands down. there are no redeeming qualities.

it sucks.

it has selma hayek - point in favor

it has a neat method for rappelling down buildings using only handcuffs and a length of chain - point in favor

it has johnny depp - point in favour

but in general, it still sux.

trask said:

any movie by michael moore thumbs_down.gif

I love the part where he interviews Nichols in Bowling for Columbine. I bet Nichols catches so much shit from his friends for not pulling the trigger when he had the gun pointed at Moore's head.

Dru said:

toast didnt bill and teds come before private idaho?

Yes indeed, and Bill & Ted's was the good kind of bad, like Dude Where's My Car. Sequel sucked though.

I don't see how any discussion of bad movies could overlook

ishtar.jpg

My wife rented one that took place entirely, alternately, in the mens and womens restroom at a bar. We shut it off, it sucked so bad. It made me ill to watch it.

kitten said:

Can't say it was the WORST movie EVER - but most things with Jennifer Lopez are to be desired by few. hellno3d.gif

you're just jealous because JLo has bubblebutt

trask said:

kitten said:

Can't say it was the WORST movie EVER - but most things with Jennifer Lopez are to be desired by few. hellno3d.gif

you're just jealous because JLo has bubblebutt

AND why would that make me jealous? I have an hour glass figure - big ol' hips wave.gif