• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
gapertimmy

gaper gear™

When's the Dr. Flash Amazing signature line coming out? Especially the "DFA gave me the beta for Chain Reaction and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" T-shirts? Fuckin' A, gotta generate some royalties here!

dfa

i think your sales are down cuz of your grumpy look on your face all weekend...whats tha matter????

i was going to approach and say "high" but i then remembered the restraining order!

the best choice would actually BE the beta for chain printed on the front, upside down

erik said:

dfa

i think your sales are down cuz of your grumpy look on your face all weekend...whats tha matter????

i was going to approach and say "high" but i then remembered the restraining order!

Fool, you got absolutely no idea who Dr. Flash Amazing is. You, on the other hand, are a pretty easy target in that puffy red jacket! boxing_smiley.gif

think what you want ole chap!!!!

and i don't hide myself!! and mister passive agressive why don't ya speak up when the time has come? instead of wanking about it later?

wazzup.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

erik said:

dfa

Fool, you got absolutely no idea who Dr. Flash Amazing is. You, on the other hand, are a pretty easy target in that puffy red jacket! boxing_smiley.gif

that aint a jacket. he was just going toppless. hellno3d.gif

DFA chain reaction beta shirts yellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Too bad the beta is like a 5 page paper. Took me 20 minutes to print all of it out.

What you should have made up is a shirt from the Tuft love fest. Just get like 20 made up, and have a top ten events of the weekend on the back or something:

1. Layton and Erik kegstands

2. Looking for DFA

3. Getting drunk

4. Getting stoned

5. Climbing

6. Hitting on the women

7. Taking pictures of GaperT while he's sleeping

8. Looking at Paco in his Wifebeater

9. Eating Horsecock

10. Spraying

that is my humble attempt at humor, didn't work, but something along those lines. I would buy one for sure!