For you fucking college boys that can't spell

allthumbs

Download this bitch and join society as thinking, intelligent human beings, rather that dumb fucking morons without a clue.

Spell Checker Poem

Eye halve a spelling chequer

It came with my pea sea

It plainly marques four my revue

Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word

And weight four it two say

Weather eye am wrong oar write

It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid

It nose bee fore two long

And eye can put the error rite

Its rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it

I am shore your pleased two no

Its letter perfect awl the weigh

My chequer tolled me sew.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AlpineK said:

Spelling is way more important than Dave Schultd seems to think but less important than Trask makes it out to be.

If you want to really piss off Dave spell his last name Schultz. yellaf.gif

Kurt's right as far as message board babble goes. In the business world, a shitty speller is nowhere. My uncle the attorney will throw away correspondence with spelling errors, rather than bother reading it. He says that if the sender is too stupid or lazy to proof read and correct his/her document, then they don't warrant his time. blush.gif

trask said:

AlpineK said:

Spelling is way more important than Dave Schultd seems to think but less important than Trask makes it out to be.

Kurt's right as far as message board babble goes. In the business world, a shitty speller is nowhere. My uncle the attorney will throw away correspondence with spelling errors, rather than bother reading it. He says that if the sender is too stupid or lazy to proof read and correct his/her document, then they don't warrant his time. blush.gif

I've reviewed resumes and given recommendations to employers; those with spelling errors, or grammar errors, go right into the trash. Doesn't matter how many degrees or years of experience.

One should do business in English, diplomacy in French, command troops in German, make love in Spanish, and sing in Italian. In amplification one should do his cursing in Arabic, though this is complicated by the diversity of that tongue. Fuck U too, lummoxhole. moon.gif

ever notice that they dont have spelling contests in spanish speaking countries. but they do in english speaking ones. english is a bitch. who the fuck cares about spelling as long as the meaning is conveyed. pompous pricks thats who.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Speaking of dumb fuckers, Trask: "For you fucking college boys who can't spell."

Next time, get your shit right before you go talking shit.

wave.gif

For your information, DFA dumb motherfucker, I ran that title in Word, looking for incorrect grammar or sentence structure. It's fine the way it's written. Go fuck your mother some more and leave me alone.

trask said:

AlpineK said:

I concur wink.gif

trask said:

Just curious...If he refuses to read it, then how does he know there are spelling errors? confused.gifbigdrink.gifgrin.gifthe_finger.gif