• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

RobBob said:

-Drunkest survival TR

Trip to Mexico. Can't remember how many margaritas and some drinking game thing they were doing...Left bar, can't remember hailing a taxi or the ride or paying him. Made it through the myriad of courtyard pathways to room only to realize that souvenir picture was missing. Went back out to search. Was found an unknown amount of time later leaning against a wall, fascinated by a large toad sitting on the grass. Got back to the room only to find I had stashed the pic in my shirt. Next a.m. had to board a ferry boat (bad idea) and then a tour bus (worse idea) to go see ruins. I swore off tequila for about 6 years after that.

Other countries: Spain, Germany, Austria, Italy, must include a 6 hour layover at Charles de Gaulle Airport as it made me never want to visit France. Oh, and Canada. Is that really a foreign country?

Edited by Greg_W

JGowans said:

lummox said:sounds like you been to assramistan alot too. fuckin gaytard chestbeater.

Sounds like you need to get beyond the confines of your trailer, or does your parole terms prohibit that?

with enough foil wrap around my electronic ankle bracelet i can go anywhere i want.

bunglehead said:

RuMR said:

Would the term "fuckstick" apply here???

Ok, ok, I lived in Israel for 6 months, and it was fucking awesome. And I've travelled all over the U.S. I love travelling. But I have been to Sandusky. I use to live in Ohio. SUCKED ASS.

I'm sorry...wasn't referring to you...aimed at Lummox...

new zealand, tahiti, samoa, taiwan, south korea, north korea, hawaii, alaska, most states i think, brazil, mexico, england, scotland, france, germany, belgium, denmark, sweden, switzerland, austria, italy, yugoslavia (zagreb and dubrovnik, whatever countries those are in now), turkey, ivory coast, south africa, some others maybe i forget.

i'm willing to buy eric's virginity story based on fugly factor.

scariest moment: i thought i might be about to buy it flying into dubrovnic on a 737. it was oscillating side to side 30 degrees every second or so. i could deal with the bouncy ride but being in a plane full of people screaming like they were about to die was too much.

oh yeah. canada.

RuMR said:

bunglehead said:

RuMR said:

Ok, ok, I lived in Israel for 6 months, and it was fucking awesome. And I've travelled all over the U.S. I love travelling. But I have been to Sandusky. I use to live in Ohio. SUCKED ASS.

my ladies dont call it 'fuckstick'. no. 'mr pleasure' is the nom de amour. but thats a wierd question to ask.

lummox said:

RuMR said:

bunglehead said:

RuMR said:

my ladies dont call it 'fuckstick'. no. 'mr pleasure' is the nom de amour. but thats a wierd question to ask.

your missin' another thread as to the true implications of what the term "fuckstick" means...

RobBob said:

Interesting Euro city not on the tourist list: Bucuresti. Boulevards like Paris, nice-looking people, good food.

I hear that Bucharest is a place well worth checking out. Not been much to Eastern Europe yet though. This summer will be the first fairly extensive trip there. A mate of mine used to go out with a chick on the university tennis team. She was from Bucharest. Absolute stunner. Used to model lingerie. We used to go up to my buddy's room and "borrow" pictures of her every now and then wink.gif

JGowans said:

Greg_W said:

RuMR said:

you wanna fill lummox in on "fuckstick"???? He's confused...

Maybe 'cause he doesn't take it up the cornhole, like you do.

Let's not get bitter now you gun-toting perp.

Sorry, guess it's time for more medication.

Diving Trips to the Cayman Islands, Roatan, Honduras, Bonaire, The Keys, Cancun, Belize, Cozumel

Climbing Trips to Mexico, AK, Canada, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, and Chile

Travel trips to Costa Rica, Mexico, Panama, Nicaragua, Germany, Belgium, France, and Holland

Places to go in the next few years: The South Pacific (Micronesia) , Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal, Tibet, New Zealand.

Go on a big trip so we can all live vicariously through you!!!!!! thumbs_up.gif

Greg_W said:

RuMR said:

you wanna fill lummox in on "fuckstick"???? He's confused...

Maybe 'cause he doesn't take it up the cornhole, like you do.

ahhhh greggie-poo...you seem so blue?!?

Just wakin' up from a dream filled nap, i see! Now go change your shorts, get a cup of joe, and try to be nice...

Scariest experience I had was getting off a plane an into the driver's seat of a rental car in Dublin. Left turns are a bitch that turns into a real bitch when you are going the wrong way with no way out but a quick U turn across 4 lanes of heavy traffic. Luckily I look Irish so nobody beat on me. Drunkeness story followed when we staggered back to our B&B on New Year Eve then got on a DC 10 to fly to London. As the G force grew, so did the force on the puke in my throat. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom, just in time and found your torso wont fit horozontally in those bathrooms (so you cant bend over) so I kind of did a hand stand on the toilet seat while the stewardess beat on the door screaming "you'll have to return to your seat sir, the seatbelt light is still ON!"

I think that embarassed my wife a bit for some reason, but she did get to have the cookie out of my box lunch.

It's funny how the more work I have to do, the more time I hang out here posting nonsense. bigdrink.gif

Bronco said:

It's funny how the more work I have to do, the more time I hang out here posting nonsense. bigdrink.gif

I find that is also the case with me. Coincidence? I think not.

I think I work better under pressure, so I wait for shit to get way behind before I can really focus on anything.