Sick of hearing about...

Formaldehead

...michael_layton's broken feet!

"My broken feet this." "My broken feet that." "My feet are broken." "My feet are still broken." "Both my feet are broken." "I can't walk because my feet are broken." "I'd drive, but my feet are broken." "I'd take careful consideration of Edward Said's position, with respect to the Palestinian question, and the ramifications of a peaceful resolution on the national security of the state of Isreal, but my feet are broken. Both of them."

Jesus! Fucking whiner! Get over it, it's already been 6-8 weeks, you should be healed by now, for Christ's sake. Or is your diet too shitty from living off food stamps and dumpster diving?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you image not being able to drive, walk, ect... - Your entire existence is on the .com? cry.gif It seems he doesn't have anything better to do. smirk.gif

I am not saying that I am NOT tired of hearing about it either. But at least I am functioning on a some what normal level.

He could have spared the pictures. Geek_em8.gif

Formaldehead said:

"My broken feet this." "My broken feet that." "My feet are broken." "My feet are still broken." "Both my feet are broken." "I can't walk because my feet are broken." "I'd drive, but my feet are broken." "I'd take careful consideration of Edward Said's position, with respect to the Palestinian question, and the ramifications of a peaceful resolution on the national security of the state of Isreal, but my feet are broken. Both of them."

Jesus! Fucking whiner! Get over it, it's already been 6-8 weeks, you should be healed by now, for Christ's sake. Or is your diet too shitty from living off food stamps and dumpster diving?

Beats the shit out your lame haikus!! moon.gif

chucK said:

Formaldehead said:

Beats the shit out your lame haikus!! moon.gif

chucK can eat the corn

from the plop I put into

the toilet today

I haven't mentioned my feet in quite a while (since I posted the photos and the TR). people brought it up, that's true. not my fault. I've just been shamelessly posting (esp that puppy pic!) from chicago since it was 95 out and i was stuck in the burbs w/no transportation.

I hate you!

I hate you all!

I don't need you, I don't need anybody! cry.gif

michael_layton said:

bobbyperu said:

what happened to necro? i think hes my moms neighbor?.. henry? little house? random... -bp

He's dead asshole! That the house those level III sex offenders live in. Stay away

We'll be having a killer yard sale. Plenty of quality, not being used climbning equipment for UNBELIEVABLY LOW prices. Boxes of personal possessions that have to go!!