New Girl In Seattle

ClimbingGirl33

dryad said:

I once dated a guy whose nickname for me was "trouble" as in "Hey trouble, what's up?" I really liked that one.

Similar to me. I get called "Fucking Trouble" as in "Stay away from that dickhead. He's Fucking Trouble."

- Not to suggest that you and I were fornicating (fucking trouble) or anything. Hmmm.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JGowans said:

dryad said:

I once dated a guy whose nickname for me was "trouble" as in "Hey trouble, what's up?" I really liked that one.

Similar to me. I get called "Fucking Trouble" as in "Stay away from that dickhead. He's Fucking Trouble."

- Not to suggest that you and I were fornicating (fucking trouble) or anything. Hmmm.

Boyo that's disaster narrowly averted right here. Just think, if you had not suggested you and Allison were fornicating there would have been hell to pay. Allison, Dryad, Dryad, Allison, it's a fine line to tread eh?

Wha happen' to ClimbGirl33? Haven't seen her lately. Got muh old wood ice axe all polished up for her---I mean the one made of ash---all these posts been local yutzs playin ya-hoo wif each udder. What happen to ClimbGirl33?

33 means her age, right? *burp* Laff while you can monkey boys, someday a 33 year old chick will be lookin pretty fly to ya. Let that bitter image burn into yer bolt clippin hearts! C'mere honey lemme show ya round the Cascades...

• 5 years later...