Hwy 20 plowing begins today

Dustin_B

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, does anyone know what mile post wash. pass is at? Even though they might not have the highway open, if they plow a few miles in, you could save some time riding a bike up from the east side closure gate. I just wonder how far it would be.

JoshK said:

Hey, does anyone know what mile post wash. pass is at? Even though they might not have the highway open, if they plow a few miles in, you could save some time riding a bike up from the east side closure gate. I just wonder how far it would be.

milepost 162

trask said:

JoshK said:

milepost 162

thanks, dood. That's not too bad; the closure gate is at MP 170.

• 2 weeks later...
A7U said:

Yeh, glaciers didn't start receding until the Ford Explorer came out. Thanx, sphinx, u r SO on top of it.

are fukin kidding man. everything is cyclic and those ice chunks have been melting and growing for eons.. btw- easter is 4-20-03. Anyone want to have a keggerator at blue lake pking?

bigdrink.gif

Billygoat said:

nuther week or two depending on how much dumpage we get the next week or two.

Ahh....

I hear a few mountains calling my name wave.gif

BTW, has anybody done Frisco snowcovered? Did it this summer, but that ridge looks like it could be fun snow-covered...better than the loose as rock on the satelite peak to the west.... hellno3d.gif

The basin on the NE side of Frisco is a very good ski bowl. In telelmark boots, I once found the last 200 feet to be more than I wanted to scramble without a rope or ice axe, but if you were up there planing to climb the thing I bet it wouldn't be very hard.