Spray

kevbone

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have told this story before, but when we started cc.com in 2001 we put up a few banners in the climbing gyms. I came back to VW Ballard a few weeks later and someone had written SPRAY on the sign, this is before we even had the category.

What is it?
It IS what it IS... Spray is the mental masturbation of the digital age.

Speaking of which, when I was a kid, rubbing one out, spanking the monkey, tossing the turnip, polishing the rocket and even jerking off were very much taboo. Not to mention, one would surely go to hell for such a sin. Even if you did pursue such hedonistic pleasures, you would certainly never tell anyone. Nowadays, it's like your a freak if you don't clean the pipes now and then, ok, ten times a day and then brag about it.

But, I digress...

I might have told this story before, but when we started cc.com in 2001 we put up a few banners in the climbing gyms. I came back to VW Ballard a few weeks later and someone had written SPRAY on the sign, this is before we even had the category.

The sign at VW was my introduction to CC. :tup:

The sign at VW was my introduction to CC. :tup:

Gotta admit, I LOVE YOU, MAN! Who woulda thunk a simple poster at a climbing gym could bring such an exceptional moderator of all things SPRAY. You ROCK das SPRAY CC.SIR Feck! ; ) Or, unrock it when it goes sideways, as it were...

• 2 weeks later...