Dino Rossi

Hugh Conway

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mixed bag. Statewide initiative failed big but apparently some cities voted for a pot tax protocol. Details vary case by case.

Maybe the issue will loosen up at the municipal level, similar to Amsterdam (it already is, actually...Oaksterdam)...or the many alcohol prohibitions/lack thereof that has existed since prohibition in NJ, PA, TX, etc. The same for pot would require some tolerance at the state and federal level. Will that happen? Hmmm....Obama's cockblocking AG says they'll interfere.

My observation is that most 'libertarians' are really 'anti-liberals' with a property rights/gun fetish...their actions have nothing at all to do with most other aspects pertaining to personal liberty - the ones that actually matter in the larger sense.

The Moonbeam has returned

more than fuckable

RS276~Linda-Ronstadt-Rolling-Stone-no-276-October-1978-Posters_169.jpg

Yup. Meanwhile, KKK's stuck in a too-many-kids, dull-as-shit cubeworld suburban hell. Anyone not settling for that deathly dull existence is, of course, a moonbat, beam, whatever.

Brown was actually a great governor. That dumb cunt Whitman ran an ad talking about how great CA was when she moved there...when Brown was governor LOL. Of course, the Brown campaign didn't hesitate to edit in that last little detail and re-run it LOL.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Mixed bag. Statewide initiative failed big but apparently some cities voted for a pot tax protocol. Details vary case by case.

Maybe the issue will loosen up at the municipal level, similar to Amsterdam (it already is, actually...Oaksterdam)...or the many alcohol prohibitions/lack thereof that has existed since prohibition in NJ, PA, TX, etc. The same for pot would require some tolerance at the state and federal level. Will that happen? Hmmm....Obama's cockblocking AG says they'll interfere.

My observation is that most 'libertarians' are really 'anti-liberals' with a property rights/gun fetish...their actions have nothing at all to do with most other aspects pertaining to personal liberty - the ones that actually matter in the larger sense.

Thats very much my observation (in terms of libertarians- myself included) :blush: . Didn't know the made em any other way., Edited by summitchaserCJB

That's kind of a funny statement since property rights lie at the heart of personal liberty--and at the core of Enlightenment liberalism. My observation is that most contemporary 'libertarians' just want to smoke out and not be bothered. No problem with that, but it's just too bad they don't care about the rest. That said, I'm glad you've taken a renewed interest in what you once called "that tired, dusty old document". Your ego seems intact--and that's really all that matters for our purposes here. :laf::tup:

That's kind of a funny statement since property rights lie at the heart of personal liberty--and at the core of Enlightenment liberalism. My observation is that most contemporary 'libertarians' just want to smoke out and not be bothered. No problem with that, but it's just too bad they don't care about the rest. That said, I'm glad you've taken a renewed interest in what you once called "that tired, dusty old document". Your ego seems intact--and that's really all that matters for our purposes here. :laf::tup:

Kennedy Democrats were about property rights. New Democrats are about entitlement.