• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
marc_leclerc

Favourite recent pics....

nice, someone hauled up a portaledge too? :)

Me and Arent rapped in two portaledges. Check out FB.

Not sure how we pulled it all off with out Ivan singing and bumming smokes, but somehow, we managed...

Not sure how we pulled it all off with out Ivan singing and bumming smokes, but somehow, we managed...

doesn't look like there was enough room to fit my extra-large ballz anyhowz :grin:

doesn't look like there was enough room to fit my extra-large ballz EGO anyhowz :grin:

Fixed it fer ya big baller.

At one point there was 13 people on the ledge at the same time. 9 slept there until the double portaledge broke in the middle of the night and two folks rapped down and slept on grassy.....

cc.coms own Joseph Healey. I was coming down free for some and he was leading up free for all. I had a second to snap this photo.

ledge_party_2010_016.jpg

all good guesses, pink, but rafe is closer to the mark.

oh, and a friend ran into the fa'er, but i can't remember the name of the route now....

I think the original name is 'Snapper'. My favorite of the more recent names is 'Debate Club'.