UGH. Lost # 4 Camalot at Index

summitchaserCJB

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goddammit, I knew someone was gonna ask!!!1

And me with nuthin' but a couple of Fat Tires left over from last week... :anger:

I'll have you know, LCK, that you just forced me to drag my lazy ass out of my chair and trudge down the hall to the office fridge. I am now sipping upon one of only three Fat Tires left over from last week. That's gonna make this a short afternoon...

Are you happy now??? :brew:

just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to remove all that aluminum foil off yer desk?

Shit, I think that took about an hour and a half. The worst part was that I didn't have enough PTO to charge the time to because I was saving it up for my most righteous trip to the BVI, and I couldn't fuck - I mean bill - a client for it either. So I had to work late to make up the lost time.

Asshole co-workers... :)

So with two links in the same post to the Awesomeness That Is Me, have I made myself into a douchebag worthy enough to challenge summitdoucher for the title?

So with two links in the same post to the Awesomeness That Is Me, have I made myself into a douchebag worthy enough to challenge summitdoucher for the title?

you need to add "FFA" somewhere in the link to qualify :lmao:

sorry chaser, i couldn't resist :cool: but worry not... maybe tomorrow will be my day to get picked on :)

Sorry G-spotter, but you don't win any points for your super sick V0-V1 FFA. You must come up with a TR, photo's, video, a witness who'll collaborate your bull shit story, and most importantly, AN INCREDIBLY FUNNY CARTOON. You can't win any hearts on this website any longer with such a half-assed attempt at humor. The bar has been raised.

Also, without the witness, I don't beleive anything anyone says on this site. 90% of you probably just Photoshop your bull shit TR's anyhow.

I really just wanted to see Kevbone and Rumr go at it, just like the old days of Captain Caveman and G-spotter, "cough-cough", I mean, Dru.

Truth be knownst, I really don't even climb. I'm just an out of shape dude who likes to sit on my computer eating Doritoes, mustard, pickles, milk, and beer all at the same time while simultaniously spraying on various active online forums so I can pretend to be athletic for all the many ladies on this site.

As Billcoe pointed out, I can't even spell. Probably because I dropped out of school in the second grade. But, on my behalf, what is the difference between the guy who drops out in the 2nd grade, and the high school drop out??? Anyone, anyone?

Duh....

The 2nd grade drop out is much....much smarter! They both can get the same jobs and have the same qualifications. The only difference betweem them is the high school drop out wasted a lot more of his life in school.

One day, I think I'd like to try something new in life other than sitting in front of my computer and getting fat on Doritoes...perhaps doing some rock climbing...just as long as I don't end up like you guys.