MINX

kevbone

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have definitely not been climbing, not been out having fun, not been out riding my horses,haven't been enjoying the scenery of the mountains, not hiking, not traveling, no climbing thats for sure, not shopping for someplace new to live, not hanging out with friends, and not absolutely have not been climbing, haven't been on coloradoclimbers.com, haven't been at the crags, haven't been doing anything and most of all i haven't been climbing

i have definitely not been climbing, not been out having fun, not been out riding my horses,haven't been enjoying the scenery of the mountains, not hiking, not traveling, no climbing thats for sure, not shopping for someplace new to live, not hanging out with friends, and not absolutely have not been climbing, haven't been on coloradoclimbers.com, haven't been at the crags, haven't been doing anything and most of all i haven't been climbing

Hmmm, that sounds extreme sucky. Conjecture here. You're either in hell or you got married....possibly both of course.

I got one up on you Bill. I got a front facial shot from the same night....but I made a promise so you wont see it from me.

Me too, but I won't post it for the same reason as she seemed bothered by the thought of it. However, her front is a good side, and hope shes asked this as she doesn't want the internet identity out there and not because shes self conscious, as she looks great: better than either of us for damn sure.

:wave: