getting old

billcoe

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You got up to pee at 3 AM because your prostate is the size of a grapefruit, Bill

Whoahhhh - I don't think that was my grapefruit you was probing there at 3 am Drew :-)

...but just as you start to take a leak you get a bad cramp and piss down your leg.

LOL! Not yet but that's hilarious! :lmao:

Drama in the old folks home:

Bill (89) is dating Emmy (88). They are too old to do much but every once in a while they get in bed together and kiss and she holds his dick in her hand, which is all she can manage with arthritis.

One day Emmy is told by Thelma (92) that Bill has been two-timing her. Thelma says that Bill was seen kissing Susie (85) in a corner of the rec hall.

Emmy confronts Bill.

"What's that bitch got that I haven't?"

Bill holds his hand out, curls his fingers and gives it a shake...

"Parkinson's!"

Drew is visiting his dad Bill in the assisted living facility. They're sitting side by side on the bench, telling stories from the past, when Bill starts to lean to his right, away from Drew. A passing nurse pushes Bill back upright and just keeps on walking. Another story and a few minutes later, Bill starts leaning right again and the same nurse headed the other way immediately pushes him back up. Again, after another couple anecdotes, Bill tilts right again and a different nurse crosses the day room and pushes him up straight. Drew takes a breath, and asks the question he's not sure he wants the answer to and says,

"Dad, really, how is it going for you in this place?"

"Well it's alright I suppose," Bill replies, "but seems like they just won't let you fart here."

The other thing that comes to mind while reading that joke, and would quickly become obvious were it to be told in person, is that Bill, Drew's very own dad, is leaning away from Drew. Which means that the One Cheek Sneak about to be unleashed is actually being aimed at Drew. Which is also fuq'n funny, I don't care who y'are.

If you can still get out and climb at all, you are doing well. Almost all of the people I started climbing with have stopped.

Hanging out with young climbers helps, they keep you going.

Heading to the valley soon with the wife...going to hobble up some trade routes.

Anyway, getting old beats the alternative.

Yup, and Royal Robbins says he's still sending up to 5.7 in the climbing gym these days.....he says anyway, could be grade inflation.

Followed Adam up a new route that seemed pretty good recently. We named it Excalibur. I was on deck to lead it but he stepped up and grabbed it. Nicely done on the lads part.

a_Adam_leading_Excalibur_1.jpg

A_Adam_leading_Excalibur_2.jpg

a_bill_on_excalibur_2.jpg

A_carabiner_on_Excalibur.jpg

a_Bill_following_Excalibur.jpg

a_resized_Bill_and_Adam_on_Excalibur.jpg

If you can still get out and climb at all, you are doing well. Almost all of the people I started climbing with have stopped.

Hanging out with young climbers helps, they keep you going.

Heading to the valley soon with the wife...going to hobble up some trade routes.

Anyway, getting old beats the alternative.

I'll climb with old guys. I'm 17 and not giving up soon! Let me know...

-Mark