Boycott AZ...especially its Tea!

Nitrox

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People, in general, are pretty cool. The few pricks out there who root for the hate make a lot of noise, but they don't amount to that many folks. Count such cuntz on this forum, for example, and you'll only need one (recommend your left) hand.

For every sorry motherfucker posting a shopped pic of cop killing Mexicans, there are 50 out there saying fuck no to such dysfunction and karmic pollution. Like any junkyard dog, these poor bastids invariably slink into the 'poor misunderstood me' phase after a well deserved smack down, but they never get any lovin', cuz they don't put any out. Sucks to be them, but hey, the rest of us have got bigger fish to fry.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

People, in general, are pretty cool. The few pricks out there who root for the hate make a lot of noise, but they don't amount to that many folks. Count such cuntz on this forum, for example, and you'll only need one (recommend your left) hand.

For every sorry motherfucker posting a shopped pic of cop killing Mexicans, there are 50 out there saying fuck no to such dysfunction and karmic pollution. Like any junkyard dog, these poor bastids invariably slink into the 'poor misunderstood me' phase after a well deserved smack down, but they never get any lovin', cuz they don't put any out. Sucks to be them, but hey, the rest of us have got bigger fish to fry.

can't admint you were wrong can you?

Rush is a windbag and Levin is a dick and a windbag wantabee.

"Radio host Mark Levin asked why it took the President eight days after the explosion to make an announcement. "This is the first real challenge that President Obama has dealt with and he hasn't been able to handle it." "

It looks like the closet bigots are closing ranks with the not so closeted bigots in this thread.

Just Remember that they have a long history of blaming immigrants for the results of the regressive policies they cheered on for years. Xenophobic racists have done the same throughout history with disastrous results.

J and I are walking to the TH, so look for the TR in about 2 months.

Thanks, but we've already read it:

Version A: "Ivan led a pitch and a half before he lost confidence in my ability to follow and we rapped off. Then I took pictures of dried leaves 'n shit using that little flower icon. The end."

Version B: "Ivan went and soloed something while I stayed inside the tent 'cause I didn't feel very good from lack of conditioning. Then I took unwelcome pictures of someone else's daughter. The end."

Edited by Fairweather

We've already read it:

Version A: "Ivan led a pitch and a half before he lost confidence in my ability to follow and we rapped off. Then I took pictures of dried leaves 'n shit using that little flower icon. The end."

Version B: "Ivan went and soloed something while I stayed inside the tent 'cause I didn't feel very good from lack of conditioning. Then I took unwelcome pictures of someone else's daughter. The end."

I know YOU'VE already read it, fanboi...you never miss an episode LOL!

Sadly, no Ivan this time (miss you, brofriend!), but Josh makes for excellent company, too.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

We've already read it:

I know YOU'VE already read it, fanboi...you never miss an episode LOL!

Sadly, no Ivan this time (miss you, brofriend!), but Josh makes for excellent company, too.

Ok. I'll read it. JoshK sounds like a friggin machine.