Boycott AZ...especially its Tea!

Nitrox

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Due process" in a thread about Arizona! HAHAHAHAAHA!

Since you brought up due process, article 33 of the Mexican Constitution lacks it for foreigners.

http://www.ilstu.edu/class/hist263/docs/1917const.html#TitleIChapterIV

Chapter III

Foreigners

Article 33. Foreigners are those who do not possess the qualifications set forth in Article 30. They are entitled to the guarantees granted by Chapter I, Title I, of the present Constitution; but the Federal Executive shall have the exclusive power to compel any foreigner whose remaining he may deem inexpedient to abandon the national territory immediately and without the necessity of previous legal action.

Foreigners may not in any way participate in the political affairs of the country.

The left likes to suggest we should be like other countries, why not Mexico, Germany, Switzerland, etc on immigration?

The widespread miscegenation in Mexico would probably not meet your standards for racial purity. However, Nazis like yourself have emigrated to other Latin American countries with some success (see Josef Mengele). I wish you well in whatever Fatherland you choose...

you're still just a prick racist troll, nitrox.

And you're still an inarticulate dullard.

If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery then why not flatter Mexico by adopting their immigration laws? You do want to flatter Mexico don't you?

I think that the mods should figure out a way to block users posts when they are quoted by others, so I don't have to read the worthless spew of some of the dumb fuck redneck cracker gun toting fuck face losers that vent the degenerated backwards racist verbal flux they pass off as thoughtfulness. Or ban them democratically. Put it up to a vote. Like passing legislation in Arizona.

FairWorthless and Nitrox: Your "opinions" are an intellectual cancer. It's people like you that are making our country look like shit to the rest of the world. You're as enlightened as a pile of cold dog shit. Fuck off.

If anything, the moderators here need to rein in violent little psychopaths--like you.

So its a plant now and not a photoshop job? Yeeeaaahhhhh, thaaaaat's it! Just can't be wrong, can ya?

To refresh your memory:

Come to think of it, you are dark skinned. May I see your birth certificate?

Hey Nitrox, lay some more of that racist prick photoshop action on us before you tuck into a nice afternoon of kicking the shit out of the dog!

So now that its obvious that its not my picture and it is in fact real, the story changes to the sign being a plant. I love it...

To be clear, I never said it was a photoshop job. why are you "refreshing my memory" with somebody else's quote? Weird.

What does it have to do with being wrong? I'm wrong about lots of things. But I still think this was a plant. Ockham's razor, dude. And if it isn't a plant, then this guy is an anomaly. Most illegal immigrants do not share his opinions. They're here looking to work.

It's your insistence that not only is he real, but that he represents the opinions of the majority of illegal aliens, that is causing people to call you a racist.

I held out opinion on you for a while because I don't mind a troll. But now I'm pretty sure you're just an idiot. You're not even funny. At least FW's trolls are funny.

And that's the sad thing. In the end, I don't think you're even trying to troll anyone. I think you're just another clueless idiot.

:wave:

Edited by rob

I don't need proof (of which you have offered none) because I know which is much more probable.

This is why commies like j_b typically dispense with inconveniences such as jury trials when they come to power--and why it's important to make sure they never do.

Your Goebbels worthy demonization tactics won't change the fact that hardly anyone here needs more evidence that you and your jackbooted friends are racist.

It's also interesting to note that nitrox refuses to post the source of the image; he posts JUST the image. That's because this image is making the rounds ONLY on all the sleeziest, racist right-wing extremist websites, which he knows will not bolter his position.

What a slimeball.

You are one angry little fuck. You should talk to a professional. Seriously.

I already made that call back when Choada boy was talking that Rush Limbaugh should be assassinated for the good of the world. WTF? I suggested then that you can easily JUST TURN OFF THE FU*ING RADIO or change channels like us normal people do. He pops off crazy enough no one reading his stuff would believe him to be anything but a total wack job.

When Rush makes one of those rare good points, and I confess they do occur in between all the crazy and stupid crap like saying this horrifically massive BP accident/Oil spill is natural and nature will deal with it: everyone is so stunned and shocked that they make the regular news or everyone links it on threads like this and you can get in on it 2nd hand.

No need to kill anyone. The worst thing you can do to him is ignore the guy. Rush is a ratings whore and lives for the ratings. Linking a Rush Limbaugh quote to this thread only makes Rush's day increases the buzz about his show. He must sit up there listening to Rush and seething with rage, for he keeps bringing the guy up and sharing linking to his stuff.

I suspect Choda is boycotting the Arizona iced tea. As far as anyones opinions making us look like shit to the rest of the world, I'm sure that the rest of the world, on reading Choadas kind of stupid ignorant shit: "dumb fuck redneck cracker gun toting fuck face losers" or his famous "I wish someone would kill Rush Limbaugh" soliloquy, really think more highly of the US now. NOT! In his idealized world, people who act like him would not be able to breed. Might not be a bad idea actually.

Nitrox, I suspect you are the only person on the site who thinks that sign is real. But even if it was, that's one guy out of millions. Dude, everyone can get shit on by a plant. There was a dipshit here who they caught going to teaparty rallys, sidling up to the news cameras and popping off like Choda boy on tourettes syndrome so as to discredit them. It sucks,it works, and it happens.

I already made that call back when Choada boy was talking that Rush Limbaugh should be assassinated for the good of the world. WTF? I suggested then that you can easily JUST TURN OFF THE FU*ING RADIO or change channels like us normal people do.

When Rush makes one of those rare good points, and I confess they do occur in between all the crazy and stupid crap like saying this horrifically massive BP accident/Oil spill is natural and nature will deal with it: everyone is so stunned and shocked that they make the regular news or everyone links it on threads like this and you can get in on it 2nd hand.

No need to kill anyone. The worst thing you can do to him is ignore the guy. Rush is a ratings whore and lives for the ratings. Linking a Rush Limbaugh quote to this thread only makes Rush's day increases the buzz about his show. He must sit up there listening to Rush and seething with rage, for he keeps bringing the guy up and sharing linking to his stuff.

I suspect Choda is boycotting the Arizona iced tea. As far as anyones opinions making us look like shit to the rest of the world, I'm sure that the rest of the world, on reading this: "dumb fuck redneck cracker gun toting fuck face losers"v or your "we should kill Rush Limbaugh" soliloquy, really think more highly of the US now. NOT!

Nitrox, I suspect you are the only person on the site who thinks that sign is real. But even if it was, that's one guy out of millions. Dude, everyone can get shit on by a plant. There was a dipshit here who they caught going to teaparty rallys, sidling up to the news cameras and popping off like Choda boy on tourettes syndrome so as to discredit them. It sucks,it works, and it happens.

Bill, I never said I thought the guy was a real protester just that its a real picture. Initially I was called a racist for photoshopping the image but when I cited its source the narrative changed to the picture being a plant. Why? Because I just have to be a racist, otherwise they would have to argue based on the merits of their position and there aren't any. The only problem is that I never intended to argue a position which is why I waited several pages to even jump into my own thread.

This thread is about the ridiculous nature of people and their reactions to the new law in AZ (Hence boycotting a New York Ice Tea company with Arizona in its name). The picture fits in perfectly. Is the person real or a plant? Doesn't matter, either he's a one-off who doesn't represent the majority or he's a plant trying to make the majority look bad. The result is still someone doing something stupid (like calling an Ice Tea company fascists).

I was labeled a racist from the get go and in four more pages I'll still be labeled a racist. The immigration discussion with the left always ends with the term racist. Its their entire argument, without it their emotionally charged temper tantrum falls flat. The end result is a circular argument leading back to race, regardless of any logic used. Nothing less than raw emotion.

Anyhow, I don't want to be a wet blanket, lets get back to the redneck, hick, racist, homophobe, xenophobe stuff.

It's also interesting to note that nitrox refuses to post the source of the image; he posts JUST the image. That's because this image is making the rounds ONLY on all the sleeziest, racist right-wing extremist websites, which he knows will not bolter his position.

What a slimeball.

I cited the source and they cited their source. What more do you want, a forensics examination of each individual pixel?

Sleazy racist, got it. Maybe try "inbred" between Sleazy and Racist, that would really sound good.

Fine Nitrox, I understand and sympathize- best to stop with all the facts and just call someone a name already I suppose. :lmao: I'm off to climb now, all you guys on spray will have to solve the worlds ills without me today.

Good luck all! Except no luck to you Choada, hope you fail at killing Rush. :wave:

So its a plant now and not a photoshop job? Yeeeaaahhhhh, thaaaaat's it! Just can't be wrong, can ya?

To refresh your memory:

Come to think of it, you are dark skinned. May I see your birth certificate?

Hey Nitrox, lay some more of that racist prick photoshop action on us before you tuck into a nice afternoon of kicking the shit out of the dog!

So now that its obvious that its not my picture and it is in fact real, the story changes to the sign being a plant. I love it...

To be clear, I never said it was a photoshop job. why are you "refreshing my memory" with somebody else's quote? Weird.

What does it have to do with being wrong? I'm wrong about lots of things. But I still think this was a plant. Ockham's razor, dude. And if it isn't a plant, then this guy is an anomaly. Most illegal immigrants do not share his opinions. They're here looking to work.

It's your insistence that not only is he real, but that he represents the opinions of the majority of illegal aliens, that is causing people to call you a racist.

I held out opinion on you for a while because I don't mind a troll. But now I'm pretty sure you're just an idiot. You're not even funny. At least FW's trolls are funny.

And that's the sad thing. In the end, I don't think you're even trying to troll anyone. I think you're just another clueless idiot.

:wave:

Because it points out how the narrative changed when I cited where the image came from. First I was a photoshopping racist and now I'm just an ordinary racist.

The guy is or isn't a plant, but absent of proof you insist he is because you need me to be a racist. You can't be wrong on this issue, you have to be right, even though I already proved at least TTK and Off_white were wrong about the photoshop.

Notice how Bill expressed his skepticism to the validity of the person hold the sign but didn't lock himself into a position? That's because he's looking at the issue without the need to be right. You on the otherhand lead with an insult or accusation, the same way TTK did with the photoshop accusation.

Dig the sand out of your vagina, whiner.

Because it points out how the narrative changed when I cited where the image came from. First I was a photoshopping racist and now I'm just an ordinary racist.

The guy is or isn't a plant, but absent of proof you insist he is because you need me to be a racist. You can't be wrong on this issue, you have to be right, even though I already proved at least TTK and Off_white were wrong about the photoshop.

Notice how Bill expressed his skepticism to the validity of the person hold the sign but didn't lock himself into a position? That's because he's looking at the issue without the need to be right. You on the otherhand lead with an insult or accusation, the same way TTK did with the photoshop accusation.

Dig the sand out of your vagina, whiner.

I don't care about "being right." You're the only one who keeps talking about "being right." :rolleyes:

It could be a real guy. Or not.That's not the point. As I stated, if it IS a real guy, it's an anomaly, and most undocumented workers don't share his opinions, so it's just a picture of some nutjob. There are lots of nutjobs, on all sides of any arguments.

Ironically, it's YOU who seems to want it to be true. I don't care really very much either way because I don't believe they're all like that, whereas YOU seem to care very much that not only might he be a real guy, but that he's SO INDICATIVE of the entire illegal immigrant population that the very displaying of this photo is enough to bolster the ENTIRE case of the immigration bill we were discussing. :lmao:

Edited by rob

Also, incidentally, you keep talking about how "the narrative changed."

What the fuck are you talking about? Tvash can say whatever he wants, and Bill can say whatever he wants, and I can say whatever I want, there is not sekret agreed upon "narrative."

A few people said that this was photoshopped. Now, if I say something different, suddently "the narrative has changed?" Weirdo.

It's important to note that some people saw this picture and assumed it was SO OUTLANDISH that it must be photoshopped. Whereas you saw it and assumed it must be true.

Food for thought.

The immigration discussion with the left always ends with the term racist. Its their entire argument, without it their emotionally charged temper tantrum falls flat. The end result is a circular argument leading back to race, regardless of any logic used. Nothing less than raw emotion.

Exactly. :tup: :tup:

What a slimeball.

I cited the source and they cited their source. What more do you want, a forensics examination of each individual pixel?

Sleazy racist, got it. Maybe try "inbred" between Sleazy and Racist, that would really sound good.

don't forget "regressive Neanderthal shill"

I already made that call back when Choada boy was talking that Rush Limbaugh should be assassinated for the good of the world. WTF? I suggested then that you can easily JUST TURN OFF THE FU*ING RADIO or change channels like us normal people do.

I suspect Choda is boycotting the Arizona iced tea. As far as anyones opinions making us look like shit to the rest of the world, I'm sure that the rest of the world, on reading this: "dumb fuck redneck cracker gun toting fuck face losers"v or your "we should kill Rush Limbaugh" soliloquy, really think more highly of the US now. NOT!

Bill, I never said I thought the guy was a real protester just that its a real picture. Initially I was called a racist for photoshopping the image but when I cited its source the narrative changed to the picture being a plant. Why? Because I just have to be a racist, otherwise they would have to argue based on the merits of their position and there aren't any. The only problem is that I never intended to argue a position which is why I waited several pages to even jump into my own thread.

This thread is about the ridiculous nature of people and their reactions to the new law in AZ (Hence boycotting a New York Ice Tea company with Arizona in its name). The picture fits in perfectly. Is the person real or a plant? Doesn't matter, either he's a one-off who doesn't represent the majority or he's a plant trying to make the majority look bad. The result is still someone doing something stupid (like calling an Ice Tea company fascists).

I was labeled a racist from the get go and in four more pages I'll still be labeled a racist. The immigration discussion with the left always ends with the term racist. Its their entire argument, without it their emotionally charged temper tantrum falls flat. The end result is a circular argument leading back to race, regardless of any logic used. Nothing less than raw emotion.

Anyhow, I don't want to be a wet blanket, lets get back to the redneck, hick, racist, homophobe, xenophobe stuff.

you're still a racist prick troll.