Boycott AZ...especially its Tea!

Nitrox

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other implication I love is 'immigrant worker as freeloader'. Yeah...spend a day trying to keep up with a crew of Mexicans and let's see how you do. Good luck, motherfucker!

Apparently, our system of immigration, both legal and illegal, generally filters for people who work really, really hard.

Just my anecdotal experience, of course.

Nitrox, he's totally right, you're a complete racist prick troll, no one would miss you if you'd just go away.

Being in favor of immigration reform makes me a racist?

Forget it, Off. He's too fucking stupid to get it.

Says the guy expecting AZ to turn Blue.

The other implication I love is 'immigrant worker as freeloader'. Yeah...spend a day trying to keep up with a crew of Mexicans and let's see how you do. Good luck, motherfucker!

Apparently, our system of immigration, both legal and illegal, generally filters for people who work really, really hard.

Just my anecdotal experience, of course.

Maybe we should adopt Mexico's immigration laws?

Nitrox, he's totally right, you're a complete racist prick troll, no one would miss you if you'd just go away.

Being in favor of immigration reform makes me a racist?

no, just being "you" makes you a racist, dude. it's clear to anyone with half a brain. you're in favor of immigration reform because you're a racist prick troll, not the other way around.

Proponents of unconstitutional or poorly crafted legislation ALWAYS paint the opposition as being in favor of the problem the law seeks to solve. . . It's bullshit, of course, but standard procedure.

Um, like Health Care? :rolleyes:

Um, like finance reform? :rolleyes:

You dudes hate America

Yeah, we hate it so much we want to secure the borders and encourage legal immigration. Maybe even reduce a little crime in the US caused by Illegal aliens in the process. Gosh, can you believe all the hate?

:rolleyes:

You dudes hate America

Yeah, we hate it so much we want to secure the borders and encourage legal immigration. Maybe even reduce a little crime in the US caused by Illegal aliens in the process. Gosh, can you believe all the hate?

We know exactly the type of people who run up anti illegal immigrant propaganda during economic hard times. Some of them even advocate that police forces should go indiscriminately after people who look like they are immigrants. These people are usually racist.

You dudes hate America

Yeah, we hate it so much we want to secure the borders and encourage legal immigration. Maybe even reduce a little crime in the US caused by Illegal aliens in the process.

Nein, danke.

You dudes hate America

if you wanted to encourage legal immigration then you'd be in favor of punishing the people who hire illegal immigrants. significant fines plus a threat of jail time for hiring undocumented laborers would cause the labor market for illegals to dry up.

of course you racist fucks can't accept this solution because it would mean sending white people to jail rather than brown people.

Your suggestion is preferable to the AZ law. Unfortunately, liberals in the halls of government seem more intent on rewarding those here illegally with free medical care, in-state college tuition, a nod, and a wink. Sad that you and others (Off White, even!) can't form a cogent counter-argument, and seem content to throw out accusations of racism without thought for the damage you do to real debate about a real problem.

you say that it's preferable now but it isn't that corporate tools like you ever demand clamping down on employers of illegal aliens. Instead you'd much rather deny needed social services to people who actually work in this country, illegals or not. Your aren't fooling anybody.

"liberals in the halls of government"? give me a break. conservatives didn't do anything about the issue when they were running things a couple of short years ago. sounds like you've forgotten that congress and the white house were both republican before the 2008 election.

sad that you are incapable of any intellectual consistency or honesty and have to twist everything to fit your demented, partisan ideology.

the arizona law is an attempt to legalize racial profiling. if you think it's okay to empower the police to randomly stop people and interrogate them because they have brown skin, then you are a racist. this isn't difficult to understand and any attempt to portray it as "reasonable" is crass sophistry at best.

You dudes hate America

Nah. It's not about wanting immigration reform or any of the other bullshit you're attempting to foist on us here. The 'hispanic cop killer's' photo speaks far louder about who you really are. Nobody else on this site would post anything even remotely like that.

Look, if you hate hispanics or whatever, fine. Revel in your ignorance and personality disorder. Don't post that shit here. It doesn't wash. There are over a thousand white supremacy websites that'll cheer you on. Go for it.

If I were you, I'd do some damage control pull that photo and issue a general apology to the hispanics here as well as the rest of us for it.

Edited by tvashtarkatena