Obama's Undoing

Fairweather

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's rich, you talking about style or rules. Whatever.

I didn't realize you had the slighest belief in the idea of private property much less intellectual property. But then, you don't really own it, do you? You just like the idea of ownership when you can appropriate something for yourself without labor on your part.

But seriously, didja listen to what the woman said?

You think God is just a shout in the street.

Rave-ups? "You talk to me about truth and love, as if you learned them yesterday."

Stephen Dedalus in Ulysses, James Joyce

[video:youtube]zN9x6zckn18

I am a scientist - I seek to understand me. All of my impurities and evils yet unknown. I am a journalist - I write to you to show you. I am an incurable. And nothing else behaves like me. And I know what’s right. But I’m losing sight. Of the clues for which I search and choose To abuse. To just unlock my mind. Yeah, and just unlock my mind. I am a pharmacist. Prescriptions I will fill you. Potions, pills and medicines. To ease your painful lives. I am a lost soul. I shoot myself with rock & roll. The hole I dig is bottomless. But nothing else can set me free. And I know what’s right. But I’m losing sight. Of the clues for which I search and choose To abuse. To just unlock my mind. Yeah, and just unlock my mind. I am a scientist - I seek to understand me. I am an incurable and nothing else behaves like me. Everything is right. Everything works out right. Everything fades from sight. Because that’s alright with me

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/g/guided+by+voices/i+am+a+scientist_20062941.html

KKK - yep, when it comes down to three-letter enlightenment, GOD is definitely not the way to go. In fact, I'd go so far as to say with GOD you have no idea where the ingredients came from or their quality. About all you can say is that the final tablets delivered a really bad trip mankind still hasn't recovered from.

KKK - yep, when it comes down to three-letter enlightenment, GOD is definitely not the way to go. In fact, I'd go so far as to say with GOD you have no idea where the ingredients came from or their quality. About all you can say is that the final tablets delivered a really bad trip mankind still hasn't recovered from.

LOL. You've got it all figured out allright - so much you have to resort to hallucinogenic drugs (your crutch) to make your pathetic life livable for you. That and playing god at your little climbing crag.

LOL. You've got it all figured out allright - so much you have to resort to hallucinogenic drugs (your crutch) to make your pathetic life livable for you. That and playing god at your little climbing crag.

...and you just get drunk, like millions of other poor slobs, but hey, I'm not judging you. That would not be Christ-like.