Obama's Undoing

Fairweather

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So have others. I sold 5 pieces this week.

rad man, nothing like sales to establish the validity of one's product. cue wal-mart comparison.

popularity contests definitely tend towards the establishment of fine products; hell, it's the american way. and with your 5 sales, holy.....look out, ummm who the heck was that graphic designer doing woman posters in the '80's?

the problem i have with it is the same problem i have with tvash in general (on-line): an over-bearing display of "self", lacking in any subtlety.

You just described 90% of the posters here, including yourself.

jb isn't like that (but his taste in art products is a little off).

the problem i have with it is the same problem i have with tvash in general (on-line): an over-bearing display of "self", lacking in any subtlety.

You just described 90% of the posters here, including yourself.

you're not like that; you're a nice kitty.

So have others. I sold 5 pieces this week.

rad man, nothing like sales to establish the validity of one's product. cue wal-mart comparison.

popularity contests definitely tend towards the establishment of fine products; hell, it's the american way. and with your 5 sales, holy.....look out, ummm who the heck was that graphic designer doing woman posters in the '80's?

those are extremely collectible. have you priced your collection lately?

weird. the "artist" in question:

In 1984, at the age of 38, the artist participated in a 15-minute celebrity "Aerobathon" to raise funds for the American Heart Association. Afterwards, he was found dead in his car, and doctors determined by autopsy that he had suffered a heart attack.[2]