Limbaugh: "We Need Segregated Buses"

j_b

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly I shocked at everyones casual acceptance of that....shocked. Choada thinks it's fine that he or us should be murdering talk show hosts that think different that us? Is it now time to start killing each other as we think so different as well?

:shock:

That's some real REAL FUCKED UP stuff. REAL FUCKED UP.

Frankly, I take his threats seriously. No doubt--in his pea brain--I represent Limbaugh's "ilk" whom he also claims are in need of a bullet. Yes, I take his threats very seriously.

Hmmm.

Where were you guys when Hugh Conway talked about "caping" me and Porter thought it was funny?

Selective sensitivity to violence methinks.

Choada and Hugh and people like them will eventually close this board down. All it takes is one person reporting a reasonably justifyable case of threatened violence and all the data and all the servers will be "evidence".

Hmmm.

Where were you guys when Hugh Conway talked about "caping" me and Porter thought it was funny?

Choada and Hugh and people like them will eventually close this board down. All it takes is one person reporting a reasonably justifyable case of threatened violence and all the data and all the servers will be "evidence".

I don't recall the incident, but it sounds Hugh-plausible. Hard to believe Choada claims to be a school teacher. Scary.

I remember.

Bug- I get it. Don't worry, I won't come near you. If you PM'd me for an apology, I would have. I can be a nice guy, when people aren't being assholes. Now, well, you are being an asshole.

Hugh, what people are thinking is that you need to stop being such a prick by calling everyone else assholes (like this post) and post more trip reports. Bug had a real concern. He's being nice and reaching out here, so don't call him an asshole OK, it's fucking offensive. (spoken in a Miss Manners voice)

Maybe we should be taking this over to cafe sensitivo?

Wow, Prole, that "stopping Hitler" claim is an identical statement on that video which Choda just made. Yet you don't think he is out of order? Or your silence on his threats of violence is acceptable and fine with you....? What?

Frankly I shocked at everyones casual acceptance of that....shocked. Choada thinks it's fine that he or us should be murdering talk show hosts that think different that us? Is it now time to start killing each other as we think so different as well?

:shock:

That's some real REAL FUCKED UP stuff. REAL FUCKED UP.

At this particular time, killing Rush Limbaugh would be a strategic mistake.

wasn't it psycho-conservafucks who thought waco warranted killing way more folks, including women n' kids, in oklahoma city (a know refuge of libtards afterall)? :)

for all the guns ya'll drape yourselves in, you right wing folk sure are awful afraid all the time - there were, uh, like, more than a couple of steps leading to the khmer rouge's killing fields, and there's no analogy worthy of a logical mind to be made between that titanitic tragedy and the american polity - sure, extremists on either side of the spectrum are a menace to one and all, but there sure are a hell of a lot more of them on the right, and like hitler, the right is awful ready to cozy up to them for muscle, if only with the intention of jettisoning them later on when the occasion presents itself

At this particular time, killing Rush Limbaugh would be a strategic mistake.

and satan wacking j.c. before he could fit into the adult sized bathrobe woula been wise too :)

there is no problem you're gonna kill your way out - marat and robespierrre, extremist libtards of a long-gone era and land, certainly proved that

extremism is the enemy, whatever flavor it chooses to come in

wasn't it psycho-conservafucks who thought waco warranted killing way more folks, including women n' kids, in oklahoma city (a know refuge of libtards afterall)? :)

for all the guns ya'll drape yourselves in, you right wing folk sure are awful afraid all the time - there were, uh, like, more than a couple of steps leading to the khmer rouge's killing fields, and there's no analogy worthy of a logical mind to be made between that titanitic tragedy and the american polity - sure, extremists on either side of the spectrum are a menace to one and all, but there sure are a hell of a lot more of them on the right, and like hitler, the right is awful ready to cozy up to them for muscle, if only with the intention of jettisoning them later on when the occasion presents itself

Sorry Ivan, but you can't honestly believe any of that. Associating the KR with the right? Huh?? More extremist righties? Right now? Or throughout the balance of American history? You know better than this.

Sorry Ivan, but you can't honestly believe any of that. Associating the KR with the right? Huh?? More extremist righties? Right now? Or throughout the balance of American history? You know better than this.

:cry:"WHAAAA!!! Say it ain't so!!":cry: Puh-lease, like this is news to anybody but you.

:cry:"WHAAAA!!! Say it ain't so!!":cry: Puh-lease, like this is news to anybody but you.

Go back to your plywood shack and continue your work editing Ted's manifesto. He almost had it right, I'll bet! :rolleyes:

Hmmm.

I don't recall the incident, but it sounds Hugh-plausible. Hard to believe Choada claims to be a school teacher. Scary.

choada boy is a window licking cocksucker. he's about as threatening as a steaming pile on the sidewalk. while he drools on himself from his spray cockpit (nod to SS), you really have little to fear.

You got me to thinking about violence in American politics:

Abraham Lincoln: Assassinated by the right - Confederate Sympathizer - John W. Booth - "Thus always to tyrants"

James Garfield: Assassinated by the insane - Charles J. Guiteau - "you are all low, consummate jackasses"

William McKinley: Assassinated by the left - Anarchist - Leon Czolgosz - "I killed the President because he was the enemy of the good people – the good working people. I am not sorry for my crime"

John F. Kennedy: Assassinated by the left - Communist - Lee H. Oswald - Denied the crime

Ok. I'm a little bored right now.

not in on this thread at all but need to clarify something. my understanding is that the skin between the balls and ass is called one's taint. a chode (choad) is a penis that is wider than it is long. if this fundamental misunderstanding of your own reproductive and excrement areas is any reflection of your comprehension of political theory and practice, i take pity on you.

not in on this thread at all but need to clarify something. my understanding is that the skin between the balls and ass is called one's taint. a chode (choad) is a penis that is wider than it is long. if this fundamental misunderstanding of your own reproductive and excrement areas is any reflection of your comprehension of political theory and practice, i take pity on you.

Ouch. KKKKK just got slapped by a chode.

It is going to be a good day.

From the Urban Dictionary:

"2. Chode 12666 up, 9684 down love it hate it

I don't know where most of you got your fucking definitions for this word, but the Chode has nothing to do with a short or fat penis. It is a synonym of "taint" and "gooch". It is the area between your sac and your asshole. Why would you create a definition for something that doesn't exist, you morons? "

And a choada (berry) is a dingle berry.

Christ, were you people hatched out of eggs or something?

Hmm, I have to weigh in here. A choad is definitely a short penis, fatter than it is long. It is NOT a taint. This is common knowledge. Sorry, KKKKK but he's right. You need to catch up on your beavis & butthead, choadsmoker.

I cannot, however, comment on the definition of a "choada," except to note that when I was in New England, everyone kept trying to get me to eat some.

Edited by rob

You got me to thinking about violence in American politics:

Abraham Lincoln: Assassinated by the right - Confederate Sympathizer - John W. Booth - "Thus always to tyrants"

James Garfield: Assassinated by the insane - Charles J. Guiteau - "you are all low, consummate jackasses"

William McKinley: Assassinated by the left - Anarchist - Leon Czolgosz - "I killed the President because he was the enemy of the good people – the good working people. I am not sorry for my crime"

John F. Kennedy: Assassinated by the left - Communist - Lee H. Oswald - Denied the crime

Ok. I'm a little bored right now.

I don't think you really want to go here. Most of these events against Americans make Waco look like a weenie roast.

Pullman Police Riot

Palmer Raids

Everett Massacre

MOVE Raid

COINTELPRO assassinations of the 1970s

Centralia Massacre

Lattimer Massacre

Matewan Massacre

Ludlow Massacre

16th Street Baptist Church Bombing

I could go on like this for a while. Need a body count?