Wise-Ass Wisdom

pope

quote:

Originally posted by willstrickland:

Or maybe wanna make them suffer. I did this exact thing when I got back from hiking the Appalachian Trail. It was me, them, and a few other friends. Only thing was, it didn't make me suffer, I was in the lead and pounding out a pace that made new-loverboy-office punter-cigarette smoker look like a fucking gumby of the first degree. When they all pulled up for a rest break I just dropped the "ok, I'm going on ahead, I'll see you at camp". Busted ass and got to camp, pitched tent, gathered enough dead-n-down wood for the entire night's fire, hung a hammock, fetched 5 gallons of water, and had a pot of tea on the stove, the campfire ready to throw a match on, and a fat bowl at my lips laying in the hammock when the crew arrived. But, although I may have looked like a champ, it only registered with him, not her...but I was in my element and he was out of his. Carpe diem.

Well guys, I know y'all's got the knobby balls, but when it comes to dumpin women, you suck. All real men know enough to dump their ass before they dump yours and then stay away from the X like there's no tomorrow. They're fucking poison I tell ya...NEVER, EVER look back!!! Good riddence to the Blister and god help the poor bastard she mindfucks next.

Pardon the French, I just get so warm and fuzzy thinking bout the X LOL

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never climb with your "X"? pope not only climbed with his "X", he took her on his ridiculous "Cirque Expedition" a couple of years ago! (The EX in question be a certain Miss "Donna Top-Step".) If I recall, they had a serious falling-out perhaps two months before the trip but they went anyway. pope, at the time, was thinkin' with his li'l head, the timeless wisdom here being that THE LITTLE HEAD DOESN'T HAVE A BRAIN. I've heard both sides of the story and it seems that pope was lookin' for some base-camp booty with his "X" and got rejected BIG-TIME! Donna ain't so bad...I don't know why she's so disliked by the cyberalpinists, she's actually kind of a sweet girl but I guess I should comment on that elsewhere...

P.S. Did I mention that she's hot??? Sorry, D. if you're reading this!

quote:

Originally posted by Dwayner:

Never climb with your "X"? pope not only climbed with his "X", he took her on his ridiculous "Cirque Expedition" a couple of years ago! (The EX in question be a certain Miss "Donna Top-Step".) If I recall, they had a serious falling-out perhaps two months before the trip but they went anyway. pope, at the time, was thinkin' with his li'l head, the timeless wisdom here being that THE LITTLE HEAD DOESN'T HAVE A BRAIN. I've heard both sides of the story and it seems that pope was lookin' for some base-camp booty with his "X" and got rejected BIG-TIME! Donna ain't so bad...I don't know why she's so disliked by the cyberalpinists, she's actually kind of a sweet girl but I guess I should comment on that elsewhere...

P.S. Did I mention that she's hot??? Sorry, D. if you're reading this!

Jesus, after reading that story I sure hope you, Pope, and Donna are tight buddies. It must be laundry day!

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

"The only friends you got in his town are Jack and Shit, and Jack left town.. all you got left is Shit!"

Which movie is this line from and which PNW aid climbing hardman frequently repeats it?

Don't know for sure but sounds like something either Jack Nickleson or Dennis Hopper would say.

Prof. Dru:

I don't recall seeing you at any of the two pub-thangs I attended so maybe you're Iambone, Dru and Peter Puget rolled up in one. Me AND pope will certainly show up at one of those beer things in the near future when he's done with his gig in Ellensburg in a week. Then you can appear, too, count to two, and see two people. For real! Can't vouch for "Donna". After the crap she's got from this list, I doubt she'll appear, although I'll ask. (She doesn't live around here anymore so that complicates scheduling matters.) Dang! Such skeptics! And you probably don't believe in the Easter Bunny either!

- Dwayner

Once you get past the smell you've got her licked. (Jerry Mathers)

When I come home late from a big alpine climb, my wife always waits up for me, greets me at the door with a kiss, and has the hot water running for me. She expects me to do the dishes just like any other evening. (Marc Twight).

Men who sleep in tents lead sheltered lives. (Fred Beckey)

Throw caution to the wind and proceed with reckless abandon. (Dale Ernhart)

You can check out of this world at any time. When it's my turn to die, I want to know what it's like to have really lived. (Big Lou--who else?)

If there's grass on the playground....oh, never mind.