Obama hates white people!

billcoe

ya know it's true cause Glen Beck says so. I don't believe this myself, it's too stupid to be true and there is no evidence.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/fnc/glenn_beck_off_this_week_vacation_or_something_more_124727.asp

However, Fox might not be able to take the heat so they appar to have given him a week off to think it over. LOL!!!! What a dick, not even close to as big of a dick as Michael Savage, but still....this might be a reason to start listening:-) Don't these people know that their shows are all about getting the advertisers money? Here's the quote...

{Tipsters inside Fox News tell us Glenn Beck's vacation this week from his Fox News show was not planned. We hear Beck was told to take this week off to let some of the heat surrounding him die down. That heat began July 28 on "Fox & Friends" when Beck said he thought Pres. Obama has "a deep-seated hatred for white people," adding, "This guy is, I believe, a racist."........"

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya know it's true cause Glen Beck says so. I don't believe this myself, it's too stupid to be true and there is no evidence.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/fnc/glenn_beck_off_this_week_vacation_or_something_more_124727.asp

However, Fox might not be able to take the heat so they appar to have given him a week off to think it over. LOL!!!! What a dick, not even close to as big of a dick as Michael Savage, but still....this might be a reason to start listening:-) Don't these people know that their shows are all about getting the advertisers money? Here's the quote...

{Tipsters inside Fox News tell us Glenn Beck's vacation this week from his Fox News show was not planned. We hear Beck was told to take this week off to let some of the heat surrounding him die down. That heat began July 28 on "Fox & Friends" when Beck said he thought Pres. Obama has "a deep-seated hatred for white people," adding, "This guy is, I believe, a racist."........"

Oh come on people, Glenn Beck and these other guys are just entertainers. They're entertaining us. I listen to them to be entertained. They're not accountable. Nobody takes them seriously. Right?

[video:youtube]

Oh Lordy. Ya'know, you go and post stuff like this, and FW is going to believe it. OhMyGodOhNo....minorities and Libruls taking over our government!

These bastards, besides being blatant racists have also either lost their minds, sold their souls to the highest bidder or both.

Notice that when the quote is "George Bush doesn't care about black people." the headline comes out well, a bit more inflammatory. Somebody tryin' to stir up trouble, or maybe evade an arguably true statement?

Edited by PHILONIUS

"The white race is a historically constructed social formation. It consists of all those who partake of the privileges of the white skin in this society. Its most wretched members share a status higher, in certain respects, than that of the most exalted persons excluded from it, in return for which they give their support to a system that degrades them.

The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race, which means no more and no less than abolishing the privileges of the white skin. Until that task is accomplished, even partial reform will prove elusive, because white influence permeates every issue, domestic and foreign, in US society.

The existence of the white race depends on the willingness of those assigned to it to place their racial interests above class, gender, or any other interests they hold. The defection of enough of its members to make it unreliable as a predictor of behavior will lead to its collapse.

RACE TRAITOR aims to serve as an intellectual center for those seeking to abolish the white race. It will encourage dissent from the conformity that maintains it and popularize examples of defection from its ranks, analyze the forces that hold it together and those that promise to tear it apart. Part of its task will be to promote debate among abolitionists. When possible, it will support practical measures, guided by the principle, Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.

The editors publish things in RACE TRAITOR because they think that publishing them will help build a community of readers. Editorial opinions are expressed in editorials and unsigned replies to letters."--from Race Traitor

I mostly find it interesting that someone would sink so low for ratings, usually the flames get bigger after the Presidents been in office for a while and folks want something new, so this could get ugly in a few years as Obama is just starting. Anyway, this seems to be flying way below the publics radar for some strange reason, don't know if this is going to be a Don Imus, dude needs a new job thing....

It's not about ratings, it's about energizing the wingnut base to give the appearance of legitimacy to corporate astroturf organizing against reforms and about scaring seniors who are well known to fall prey to fear-mongering. News Corp (owns FOX, WSJ, NYPost, and much more) is the employer of half the speakers (mostly TV talking heads and 'journalists') involved in the latest conference on online astroturf organizing.

As your article says, to avoid bad publicity, advertisers simply changed programs but keep advertising on FOX. These advertisers are often part of the 100 corps that were on a memo, leaked out about a year ago at ABC, calling for a blackout-no advertising on Air America (progressive radio).

I've never seen Glen Beck's show. In fact, I can't stand O' Riley (condescending bastard) or Hannity either. I've listened to Savage a few times, but the guy is just too fucking dark. Limbaugh, at least, adds a level of tongue-in-cheek satire to his show, and I listen to him and Michael Medved from time to time.

As for Obama hating white people: I haven't seen or heard anything that leads me to believe he is racist in any way. It's his policies--and his lack of candor regarding them--that should be the focus of concern and, yes, even anger. But I am curious how he could have sat quietly through twenty years of Reverend Wright:

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAYe7MT5BxM

i've been thinkg 'bout it, and deduced that i also hate:

- lefties

- anyone who can climb harder than me

- everyone who climbs worse than me

- midgets

- the morbidly obese

- mother!

- you

- care bears

- bette midler

- the spastic

- vegans

- blackwater

- bing!

- my keyboard

- thomas alva edison

- the english language

- the month of september

- christians and fans of zombie movies

- the whig party

- the 1st amendment

- people who have mini bottles of purrell in their pocket

- the color coded terrorist alert system

- dipthongs

- thongs on fat people

- people with lisps

- haters

- prime numbers

- dogs and dog owners

- children on bikes

- children

- poor people

- machines

- people with allergies

- the dutch

- surfers

- pennies and change in general

- and most especially, christian rock stations

I've never seen Glen Beck's show. In fact, I can't stand O' Riley (condescending bastard) or Hannity either. I've listened to Savage a few times, but the guy is just too fucking dark. Limbaugh, at least, adds a level of tongue-in-cheek satire to his show, and I listen to him and Michael Medved from time to time.

Glenn Beck is like listening to a 7 year old explain the world to a 3 year old.

- lefties

- midgets

- the morbidly obese

- mother!

- you

- care bears

- bette midler

- the spastic

- vegans

- blackwater

- bing!

- my keyboard

- thomas alva edison

- the english language

- the month of september

- the whig party

- the 1st amendment

- dipthongs

- thongs on fat people

- people with lisps

- haters

- prime numbers

- dogs and dog owners

- children on bikes

- children

- poor people

- machines

- people with allergies

- the dutch

- surfers

Yep. Sounds like the classic liberal hate list. Gotta agree about the thongs on fat chicks though. And vegans too. And this, oh yea...

- lefties

- midgets

- the morbidly obese

- mother!

- you

- care bears

- bette midler

- the spastic

- vegans

- blackwater

- bing!

- my keyboard

- thomas alva edison

- the english language

- the month of september

- the whig party

- the 1st amendment

- dipthongs

- thongs on fat people

- people with lisps

- haters

- prime numbers

- dogs and dog owners

- children on bikes

- children

- poor people

- machines

- people with allergies

- the dutch

- surfers

Yep. Sounds like the classic liberal hate list. Gotta agree about the thongs on fat chicks though. And vegans too. And this, oh yea...

Leo Buscalia! I was wondering where you went!

Limbaugh sucks ass. He hasn't said anything original in, well, he never has.

Savage is basically a kvetching Jewish beat poet. Pure stream of consciousness, which, like any other SOC...can be hit or miss.

Medved's also entertaining in a more cohesive way than Savage.

O'Reilly's just a one note prick, Hannity is just one of his mini-mes. Pricks like to watch other pricks: hence their ratings.

The only blowhards on the libtard side that are remotely watchable are Stewart and offspring, and Ann Coulter's BF, although he's a distant second.

Edited by tvashtarkatena