• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
willstrickland

Not best beer, best beer name

Olde Frothinslosh.

with Fatima Frothingslosh as the spokesmodel shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifGOE774304230302.jpg

Edited by Ducknut

A friend of mine tried his hand at beer brewing.

His concoction he called "Comfortably Numb." The name was cool, the taste was bleeeacch!

Years ago in MI we used to get a case of Cinci Cream "Who wants the handsome waiter?" (incl. pic of creepy guy on label) for $12- surprisingly good.

Colorado Springs has a brew pub w/ "Past Due Porter"- waaaay tasty...

I made some homebrew once with mushrooms in it. Called it "Hallucinator".

Hands down the most foul beer I ever tried to drink. Stained my bathrub when I poured it out.

Me and some friends were into making brews about 25 years ago down in Houston. We came up with one pretty good beer which we named Toad Ale Brew. We had some nice labels made up for it, and T-shirts and all. Sold it around the clubhouse pool, until the BATF got wind and asked us politely not to do that anymore. So then we asked for a small $2 "donation" per six-pack. The BATF wasn't so kind the next time they came to visit us...

And the next thing you know you're on the lam in Yakima.

shhhhhhhhh... Everybody knows there's no witnesses in the Federal Witness Protection Program... it's the criminals themselves. yellaf.gif

Olde Frothinslosh.

I've got a couple of OF cans proudly displayed in my kitchen. "foamy on the bottom, creamy on the top."

Fyfe and Drum

Bad Cat Stout (one of my homebrew batches)

Once again: Moose Drool

Big Hole Brewing has a similar 7.5% concoction called Head Smashed In. It's awesome and bottled a few miles outside of Bozeman.

beerlabels.com-02788.jpg

Good one. I have yet to try it, but until you picked it, it was going to be my choice.

For those of you who know a bit of ETOH history, I think Elliot Ness Pale Ale by Great Lakes Brewing Co. is a clever name.

Also, Deschutes had "Repeal Ale" for the anniversary of the repeal of the the alcohol abolition laws. bigdrink.gif