Captain escaped- Navy Seals shot pirates

Skeezix

Obama ordered military resources be used to free the hostage captain. Maybe the Obama haters will shut up for about a minute. Nah, probably not.

Navy Seals kick some. Hats off to the captain, who apparently helped the Seals by jumping off the lifeboat. Again. Nice to have some ordinary heroes, like him, and the pilot that landed the plane in the Hudson River. And the Seals. They all deserve credit for bravery.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama ordered military resources be used to free the hostage captain.

That's not how I heard it. I heard Obama wanted to offer the pirates US citizenship, a million bucks, and a new Cadillac each; and he wanted to double the captain's taxes for being part of the bourgeois ruling class on the ship and for offending Muslims.

Thank God the military doesn't take orders from libtards.

Obama ordered military resources be used to free the hostage captain.

That's not how I heard it. I heard Obama wanted to offer the pirates US citizenship, a million bucks, and a new Cadillac each; and he wanted to double the captain's taxes for being part of the bourgeois ruling class on the ship and for offending Muslims.

Thank God the military doesn't take orders from libtards.

Sounds like you're quoting your usual sources.

Good consistency anyway.

I doubt any SEAL resources were immediately availble in that area unless they were already attached to those ships which is possible given their mission. More likely though, they just used some of the Marines attached to the Navy vessels in the proximity of the lifeboat. It was an open lifeboat and that part of the ocean is usually quite calm; it wouldn't be a big deal to get the six best shots onboard to take up concealed position, go two-on-a-pirate inside of 75 yards or so, and then just pick your moment - pretty straightforward and clean I should think.

The Bush administration would have killed the captain and invaded Somolia with an insufficient number of troops after attempting to buyoff the warloads under the table to get the pirates to cease and desist. But off course, rather than a beach invasion against the pirate towns, W's forces would have invaded via Kenya with a lightning ground campaign which would have allowed the pirates ample time to escape across the Ethiopian border. We would then become bogged down in endless tracts of Somali slums fighting 13 year olds and taking heavy casualties relative to the mission objectives and scope. We would then withdraw, claim victory, send aid to Somali warlords, the pirates would return from Ethiopia and set sail again eventually kidnapping another American captian.

I doubt any SEAL resources were immediately availble in that area unless they were already attached to those ships which is possible given their mission. More likely though, they just used some of the Marines attached to the Navy vessels in the proximity of the lifeboat. It was an open lifeboat and that part of the ocean is usually quite calm; it wouldn't be a big deal to get the six best shots onboard to take up concealed position, go two-on-a-pirate inside of 75 yards or so, and then just pick your moment - pretty straightforward and clean I should think.

SEALs or Marines, dropping three perps in the same instant and not giving the perps a chance to harm the hostage is damn impressive!

FAP FAP FAP

COWBOY

Tough break for Hand Job. He was all set to

get shipped out on a

medical.

JOKER

What was the matter with him?

COWBOY

He was jerkin' off ten times a day.

EIGHTBALL

It's no shit. At least ten times a day.

COWBOY

Last week he was sent down to Da Nang to

see the Navy head shrinker, and the crazy

fucker starts jerking off in the waiting room.

Instant Section Eight. He was just waiting for

his papers to clear

division.