WINTER STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olyclimber

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REPORTING FROM MY BUNKER. ALL IS OK. I REPEAT ALL IS OK. ALL FAMILY MEMBERS ARE HEAVILY ARMED, SO IDENTIFY YOURSELF ON APPROACHING. FOOD STORES ARE HOLDING UP WELL. TO SAVE PROVISIONS WE ATE THE CAT, WITH WHOLE ROAST GARLIC CLOVES, DRIZZLED WITH OLIVE OIL LAST NIGHT. STOP. RECON OUTSIDE IDENTIFIED MORE POSSIBLE FOOD AS NEIGHBORS HAVE A CAT TOO. MEAT IS NOT GOOD, BUT BETTER THAN ALTERNATIVES. DO NOT WANT TO EAT SON YET.

DO NOT WANT TO EAT SON YET.

BE SURE TO CONSULT OLD TESTAMENT FOR EVENTUAL COOKING RECOMMENDATIONS. STOP. NO-ONE KNOWS HOW TO COOK A BABY BETTER THAN THE SONS OF ABRAHAM! STOP. VAYA CON DIOS MADRE-FUCKERS!

You do seem like the Old Testament type.

Not sure I'd go with those bronze tools though.

Situation grim. Greenwood Safeway completely out of donuts due to broken water pipe. They offered to frost some bagels for me, but I declined. I feel it's important to clutch onto the veneer of civilization until the bitter end.

Long lines at checkout; a sea of blank faces resigned to the frozen death that awaits them. Michelle Obama's ex is telling all, but who could CARE at a time like this?

OLYCLIMBER HERE REPORTING FROM MY HUNKERED DOWN POSITION. I CAN'T GO INTO EXACTLY WHERE I'M AT...NOT GONNA TELL YA...BUT SUFFICE IT TO SAY I'M IN THE WESTERN UNITED STATES. DEALING WITH A LITTLE CABIN FEVER HERE. HAVE EATEN A MONTHS WORTH OF RATIONS OUT OF BOREDOM. THE SNOW HAS BEEN CAPPED BY ICEY RAIN, CONDITIONS ARE HORRENDOUS. THE WOMEN FOLK STRIPPED DOWN AND TOOK A SNOW BATH, WHILE I ENSURED THE ESCAPE VEHICLE (SHOULD WE NEED IT) WAS OPERABLE AND THAT ALL COMM IS UP. SEASONS GREETINGS FROM THIS HOLDOUT TO YOURS.