Right on target!

Peter_Puget

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

all I care about is hunting down and punishing every Republican who voted for McCain in the primaries. I have a list and am prepared to produce the names of every person who told me he was voting for McCain to the proper authorities.

We'll start with former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Florida Gov. Charlie Crist. Then we shall march through the states of New Hampshire and South Carolina -- states that must never, ever be allowed to hold early Republican primaries again.

Is that supposed to be funny? What a whacked out creature she is. No wonder the people at the mercy of her babble are lost and confused these days.

Are you seriously quoting an Ann Coulter article? Wow.

Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day, and that quote is 100% right on. Payback is a bitch.

Good luck making "payback" a visible reality, considering your party looks like a charred corpse run over by a train, thanks to people like Ann Coulter. Perhaps you might start a broad based transformative movement of your own. Start with economic kooks, Jesus freaks, and closeted child fuckers. Oh, wait...that didn't really work did it?

I gotta go with Bug on this. Just because Shapiro and Coulter write it does not make it the honest to God truth. It is merely an opinion and they are welcome to it. They were never fans of McCain and as I've stated before I'm sure that McCain sold his independent soul to the GOP for the nomination.

My opinion is that these articles and listening to Sean Hannity last night are nothing more than rhetoric from the right wing trying to minimize the accomplishment made by Barack Obama and the Democratic Party. Hell, the closest thing to the truth for me is that the Republicans have so utterly fucked up in the last eight years almost anyone other than a Republican could have won the WHite House and all of those seats this time around. Will the Obama administration be perfect? Hell no. Will I voice my opinion when they do something that I don't agree with? Hell yes. Do I expect that they will undo everything done wrong? No. Do I think that the same fundamental policies of the last eight years would have got us out of where we are now? No. Do I think a McCain/Palin Administration would have been any different than the Bush/Cheney administration? Hell no.

So we've got what we've got. Lets work to make it work until its apparent it won't and then work harder at it.

I gotta go with Bug on this. Just because Shapiro and Coulter write it does not make it the honest to God truth. It is merely an opinion and they are welcome to it. They were never fans of McCain and as I've stated before I'm sure that McCain sold his independent soul to the GOP for the nomination.

My opinion is that these articles and listening to Sean Hannity last night are nothing more than rhetoric from the right wing trying to minimize the accomplishment made by Barack Obama and the Democratic Party. Hell, the closest thing to the truth for me is that the Republicans have so utterly fucked up in the last eight years almost anyone other than a Republican could have won the WHite House and all of those seats this time around. Will the Obama administration be perfect? Hell no. Will I voice my opinion when they do something that I don't agree with? Hell yes. Do I expect that they will undo everything done wrong? No. Do I think that the same fundamental policies of the last eight years would have got us out of where we are now? No. Do I think a McCain/Palin Administration would have been any different than the Bush/Cheney administration? Hell no.

So we've got what we've got. Lets work to make it work until its apparent it won't and then work harder at it.

It's kind of like, you need an operation. One surgeon pulls out a rusty lawnmower, starts it up, and says "Don't worry! I know exactly what's wrong with you and how to fix it!"

The other one consults your chart, talks to you about your symptoms, does some tests, takes Xrays.

What do you do?

You turn to the second doctor and yell "Would you quit fuckin' around and get 'er done already!?"

Are you seriously quoting an Ann Coulter article? Wow.

Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day, and that quote is 100% right on. Payback is a bitch.

you are even dumber they i thought. this election was a payback for all the broken promises of the "gingrich revolution" and 8 years of lies by gw. what you guys delivered is:

all time high budget deficit

2 endless wars

the worst economy in 70 years

and a country on a brink of collapse

your mentality of victory by making the other side look bad backfired big time. keep it up, please! because if you do both houses will have huge democratic majority. no, this election was a payback- if you don't see it you will just extinct from the scene. now crawl back to a hole you came out of. you've lost fucking wash-up duchebag.

Ann's own words

Indeed, the only good thing about McCain is that he gave us a genuine conservative, Sarah Palin.

That Ann Coulter is funny. :lmao::lmao:

my favorite thing about ann coulter is how she was caught going at it w/ bill maher as the zombies attacked the Last Big Refugee of Politicos in World War Z - something about the idea of the living dead munching on her brain candy really does it for me :)