• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao: WTF are you sayin'?

Dawg,

Give it a rest, man. You think everyone that shows up at RU is a stoner? Get fucking real. I haven't taken a toke since matriculation. That was like, what, 20 years ago? And some people would still call me entertaining. So there!

Hell, why don't you come out and join us? You might find that it's a bit of fun, and we don't bite or bark either. All this crap online is just that, for most of us anyway.

Dawg,

Give it a rest, man. You think everyone that shows up at RU is a stoner? Get fucking real. I haven't taken a toke since matriculation. That was like, what, 20 years ago? And some people would still call me entertaining. So there!

Hell, why don't you come out and join us? You might find that it's a bit of fun, and we don't bite or bark either. All this crap online is just that, for most of us anyway.

Some folks don't even drink beer, but they still manage to have a good time.

You should show up. You might even have a good time.

Edited by Feck

If the Dawg showed up to rain on the party I would feel uncomfortable. People have pissed on him long enough :argue::cry:, its only a matter of time before he goes postal on everyone with his ninja crowbar-nunchuck skills in revenge ;). I'm gonna play it safe and go to work instead, hope everyone has a good time :brew:!

If the Dawg showed up to rain on the party I would feel uncomfortable. People have pissed on him long enough :argue::cry:, its only a matter of time before he goes postal on everyone with his ninja crowbar-nunchuck skills in revenge ;). I'm gonna play it safe and go to work instead, hope everyone has a good time :brew:!

What kind of a climber are you that you'd rather work than climb? Nobody is going postal on anybody. There might be some folks who need to get their asses kicked though....but not Don. I suspect that I'd like to tie in with Dwayner. The loyalty he's inspired form Pope is a very good thing IMO, as it means the dude has a lot going, you just have to find it. That is, I suspect I'd like the guy once he finally STFU about the no bolt thing:-) ;) I think his annual takeoff poster is fun and creative.

However, about bolts he's like my F*ing mutts when they see a squirrel. They are Jack Russell's and they only know to kill small furry critters: it's in their genes and can't help themselves. It's sort of funny when it first starts, but it gets old quick: same with the dogs. They, like Don, make a hell of a racket on that subject they are mental about and have little apparent control over it, much like a small child wanting a cookie - but ya still love them once the barking finally ends.

You can shorten up the length of time you have to endure it by yelling at em....but then ya feel a little bad.

Don, if you get to PDX stop in the Kevin Rauch fundraiser at the Lucky Lab in NorthWest Portland at @7pm and say hi.