McCain's VP

Peter_Puget

Who will be our next VP  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be our next VP

the real issue here has nothing to do with Palin and her family. the real issue is the clear fumble McCain has made in one of the most important decisions of his campaign. regardless of what you might think of Palin and her family's personal issues, putting them in the national or international spotlight like this was very poor decision. it is obvious that McCain did not give this decision the vetting he should have, this is when the focus is at its highest on whether he should be given a chance to run our country.

now he has the Palin sideshow going on, and it isn't going to go away soon. even if Palin bows out to focus on her family, this is one doodle McCain can't undo, homeskillet.

even with Obama promising to fire anyone in his campaign who focuses on Palin's family, the National Equirers and liberals who are not associated with the campaign will continue to bother her family.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wiki says, "Palin obtained her first passport in 2007 and visited members of the Alaska National Guard stationed in Kuwait.[42]"

So, she had never left the country until ONE YEAR AGO??? And she wants to be VP? Are they freakin' joking???

Edited by korup

• 4 weeks later...

getting back to why McCain really screwed up with his pick...undeniably one of the most important first decisions a person who wants to be President must make....which aside from teenage moms, name calling, and the real truth behind such dirt as "troopergate", is the REAL story:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

it seems that even Conservatives that initially backed the decision to pick Palin are calling for her to step down as they get to know her.

Palin didn't have a passport until last year because, as she explained, she wasn't the type to get one from Daddy and Mummy after graduation so she could spend the summer in Europe. She worked all her life.

Funny, I don't remember getting one from Daddy and Mummy, either. As I recall, the Federal Government issued one to me, and I travelled Europe with money I'd earned working my way through college.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

I'd hate to see Palin step down. She's Obama's greatest asset. And, she provides endless entertainment, as painful as it is to listen to her. Dan Quayle, an baffoon uncomfortable with his high position, never even came close to this woman, who doesn't even realize how much of a baffoon she is.

McCain is extremely unpredictable and impulsive, so replacing Palin as a desparate, last minute attempt to re-invigorate his flagging campaign is a possibility, but probably a remote one. As for Palin herself...that woman's not a quitter. She can't be; she's on a mission from God.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

omg, check out this interview transcript w/ katie couric

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/25/eveningnews/main4479062.shtml

palin is friggin' clueless

The way that I have understood the world is through education, through books, through mediums that have provided me a lot of perspective on the world.

:lmao:

Yeah, while all you rich elitists were learning about countries and cultures by visiting them on mommy's dime, I got a much broader perspective reading about them at Wasilla McDonalds!

Katie Couric, beyotch! The most conscientious journalist the World Has Ever Known. How dare you?

Given that the citizens af Blaine and Sumas are randomly chosen by lottery to negotiate US/Canada trade agreements, I think Palin's remarks about Russia have some validity.

Why doesn't Palin ever mention Canada; a country with which her state actually shares a lengthy border? Perhaps she's not aware that its there....