FUCK THIS WEATHER

KaskadskyjKozak

50 % chance of rain showers = 100% chance of downpour and getting fucked royally. been there, done that

Come on KK, he who dares, wins... grow some balls and drive to Vantage like porter is suggesting.

I want an alpine summit. It's a 3-day weekend Goddamnit! Enough with the cragging.

so go do an alpine summit - maybe you'll get lucky and get above the clouds - maybe the weather will piss off - maybe you'll just end up in your tent telling jokes and getting loaded...it's all good, unless you take a republican for your conversation purposes! :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't even get the good weather right around here. The one sunny weekend of the season and it's too hot to do anything worthwhile:tdown:

Totally.

I was really looking forward to working on my glacier glasses tan this weekend. Who wants to ski in rain with no visibility? Even getting drunk just sounds depressing at this point.

50 % chance of rain showers = 100% chance of downpour and getting fucked royally. been there, done that

Come on KK, he who dares, wins... grow some balls and drive to Vantage like porter is suggesting.

I want an alpine summit. It's a 3-day weekend Goddamnit! Enough with the cragging.

so go do an alpine summit - maybe you'll get lucky and get above the clouds - maybe the weather will piss off - maybe you'll just end up in your tent telling jokes and getting loaded...it's all good, unless you take a republican for your conversation purposes! :)

Life is too short to waste on another fucking whiteout summit... or aborted summit attempt.

I am slogging a peak in the i90 corridor this eveing and tomorrow morning. I get off work at 5 and will head out.

I am not good company but at least I am not a Republican.

So far I am going solo.

Avy conditions may cut things short but I need to get out.

We need last weekend's weather this weekend. Friking big system in the Rockies spinning stuff into eastern WA. Doesn't look very promising for the mountains. May try to sneak in a day ski somewhere. Not sure I'm up for a potential wash out at WA pass, however.

I am slogging a peak in the i90 corridor this eveing and tomorrow morning. I get off work at 5 and will head out.

I am not good company but at least I am not a Republican.

So far I am going solo.

Avy conditions may cut things short but I need to get out.

You know, that sounds like fun. I am going to start doing that plan more with my son.

Pack, and come into work on Friday, and have my wife drop off my son on Friday night, and take off from work. Hike into a lake and then go bag some peaks on Saturday. Spend the Saturday night out in the woods and pack it out on Sunday. What a plan! You are a genius. Oh, as for the weather, I have two words, Gore Tex, Back Packing Tarps. I grew up in Western Washington and learned at a very young age if you are going to wait for good weather to do something then you will never do it.

Best of all I AM A REPUBLICAN!!!! :battlecage:

Oh as for this weekend, I will take the family on a hike. My wife does not want to even get close to any snow, so no Mt. bagging. :cry: