Kudos to the Giants

KaskadskyjKozak

As for ice, I'm very happy with where I am after a whole year of doing it, thanks. Whether or not I'm 'better' than anyone else is irrelevant; I'm getting better every climb and having fun doing it, and that's all that matters to me. If you feel the need to slam me for lack of experience, you go girl. I couldn't give less of a shit.....

Ahhh....that sheds a little light on why your belayer on Triple Couloirs got hypothermic. Perhaps you should warn your climbing partners about your skill level so they know what kind of belay parka to pack!

He got hypothermic while he was leading up the Hidden Couloir, not while I was leading.

Dumbass.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH, and if you can't wait for Icicle Ridge or RAMROD, we can just do good ole Mailbox Peak anytime you like.

And, you're welcome to join us for a Lillooet jaunt this weekend so you can demonstrate your rope gunning.

Funny thing is, my comments were purely an attempt to get people talking about football...in a football thread (that's how it started). I (correctly) suggested that most of the loud-mouth types on this board are even less capable of talking football than they are talking about climbing. It was a challenge...with the goal being to stimulate football talk. I think that the game was interesting, but what the Giants did was incredibly special. What we end up with is yet another cc.com thread degenerating into absolute trash with the usual a-holes leading the charge.

Another funny thing...you claim I'm all washed up for "real climbing" and arbitrarily claim that mt. biking doesn't qualify. I offer to climb off the couch and show you what "Mr. Glory Dayz" is all about and you punt.

Icicle Ridge sounds super, if you're still interested when it melts out. I assume you're talking about doing it on mountain bikes.

And here's another challenge: I'll bet I can do your hardest boulder problem with a watermelon tied to my ass.

OH, and if you can't wait for Icicle Ridge or RAMROD, we can just do good ole Mailbox Peak anytime you like.

And, you're welcome to join us for a Lillooet jaunt this weekend so you can demonstrate your rope gunning.

Funny thing is, my comments were purely an attempt to get people talking about football...in a football thread (that's how it started). I (correctly) suggested that most of the loud-mouth types on this board are even less capable of talking football than they are talking about climbing. It was a challenge...with the goal being to stimulate football talk. I think that the game was interesting, but what the Giants did was incredibly special. What we end up with is yet another cc.com thread degenerating into absolute trash with the usual a-holes leading the charge.

Another funny thing...you claim I'm all washed up for "real climbing" and arbitrarily claim that mt. biking doesn't qualify. I offer to climb off the couch and show you what "Mr. Glory Dayz" is all about and you punt.

Icicle Ridge sounds super, if you're still interested when it melts out. I assume you're talking about doing it on mountain bikes.

And here's another challenge: I'll bet I can do your hardest boulder problem with a watermelon tied to my ass. [/

Um...this is punting to you? What's the matter, you can't walk anymore? I'll PM you so everyone else can get back to football.

I'm sure the irony of your "loudmouth" comment isn't lost on anyone, Bolt Boy.

Oh, and my dad can beat up your dad.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

And here's another challenge: I'll bet I can do your hardest boulder problem with a watermelon tied to my ass. [/

Um...this is punting to you? What's the matter, you can't walk anymore? I'll PM you so everyone else can get back to football.

talk is cheap....I've seen a photo of Pope soloing Brass Balls and I've seen a photo of Tvash, well.....[see above comment]....they say a picture is worth a thousand words......

You're calling pope bolt boy?? BAWAHAHAHAHA...truly you have no clue...

why don't you search pope and his threads and see what he really thinks about bolts...

EVERYTIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUF YOU SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT.

You're calling pope bolt boy?? BAWAHAHAHAHA...truly you have no clue...

why don't you search pope and his threads and see what he really thinks about bolts...

EVERYTIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUF YOU SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT.

Every once in a great while there's a post that's so far out of the loop that it can no longer be considered part of our solar system. Congratulations, Rudy.

You haven't seen me, however.

BTW, when's our pullup contest?....

Moreover...

Technical climbing'sPull-ups are a game I play against myself, not anyone else. I enjoy rock climbingpull-ups, but it never was my primary focus, and I never said it was, so challenge Pink if you feel the need. I climb do pullups on what I enjoy.

As for ice pullups, I'm very happy with where I am after a whole year of doing it them, thanks. Whether or not I'm 'better' than anyone else is irrelevant; I'm getting better every climb doing more pullups and having fun doing it, and that's all that matters to me. If you feel the need to slam me for lack of experience, you go girl. I couldn't give less of a shit.

My original point to your original asshole's comment was that some of us, and that would not be you, are still out there on a regular basis pushing our game on doing pull-ups on a frequent basis, at whatever level that might be, while you're on the couch spraying about what posers we are like a fucking jerk. I've known a lot of climbers pull-up enthusiasts who are far, far more accomplished in the sport than you, and not a single one felt the need to act like such an ass towards his fellow climbersvocal pull-up enthusiasts.