Kudos to the Giants

KaskadskyjKozak

I cant speak for everyone but I am so fucking tired of you guys taking pop shots at each other.

Please stop. Please.

So fucking tired of it...

1) this is spray

2) your particpation on this BB is voluntary

3) you don't need to speak for everyone - you can post a survey....work smarter, not harder

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the neutrino/gay vest/am i forgetting anything? jokes dont bother new... what has it been now... 4 years?

i'm tired of the same cast of characters stalking each others posts... yes technically this thread is in spray but just about any fucking thread in just about any forum grows into the kids flinging the same shit at each other

jokes are one thing but what i read here over and over and over is personal attacks. i think it is weak and i wish it would stop

You haven't seen me, however.

BTW, when's our pullup contest? YOu may be dumber than a houseplant, but I here you can crank in that department.

so...redmond vw sometime next week???

Fuck Redmond. I'm not driving over 520 for anybody or any reason.

Come to the Seattle V World. I know you've got friends over here who miss you.

And don't worry: I'll bring your 45 lb handicap. Mine's already packed.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

the neutrino/gay vest/am i forgetting anything? jokes dont bother new... what has it been now... 4 years?

i'm tired of the same cast of characters stalking each others posts... yes technically this thread is in spray but just about any fucking thread in just about any forum grows into the kids flinging the same shit at each other

jokes are one thing but what i read here over and over and over is personal attacks. i think it is weak and i wish it would stop

John, that problem was largely fixed a couple of weeks ago when certain mods let certain posters know that it was not OK to bring Spraydettas into non-spray, but most particularly the TR, Newbies, and Partner forums, or take excerpts from those forums and bring them into Spray. If you find that cropping up again, a quick PM to the mod should extinguish it pretty quickly.

As for Spray, well, as you know, anything goes. The repetition does get really old, however.

You haven't seen me, however.

BTW, when's our pullup contest? YOu may be dumber than a houseplant, but I here you can crank in that department.

so...redmond vw sometime next week???

Fuck Redmond. I'm not driving over 520 for anybody or any reason.

Come to the Seattle V World. I know you've got friends over here who miss you.

And don't worry: I'll bring your 45 lb handicap. Mine's already packed.

come on over here...the 425-ers have it going on!

Edited by RuMR

I cant speak for everyone but I am so fucking tired of you guys taking pop shots at each other.

Please stop. Please.

dear john, try to understand that only love can open new doors. it is like sunshine versus storm.

storm and sunshine were talking one day, and storm challenged sunshine to a contest. storm said it could get the coat off little boy, and sunshine couldn't. sunshine said fine, let's try.

so storm blew and blew and puffed, but the more it blew, the harder little boy hung on to his coat. finally storm was forced to give up, and said to sunshine "fine, i couldn't, but neither can you."

so sunshine came out, and with all his loving warmth, began to shine gently upon little boy. pretty soon, little boy became more relaxed and comfortable, and finally, to the chagrin of storm, took his coat off.

so john, bring love to these sprayers, and soon they will take their coats of upsettedness and anger off, and fill the internets with love.

its usually lunch when i come over...does that work??

oh......i'm not spotting you any freakin' 45lbs anymore... :lmao:

FOUL! I'm COUNTING on that handicap, beyotch! You only weigh what I weighed when I was, like, 12!

OK, you do the contest with the handicap. If you lose, you can do a retry without. And I can do lunch. Loser buys. If you win on a retry, it's a tie and we go Dutch.

Deal?

Please stop. Please.

dear john, try to understand that only love can open new doors. it is like sunshine versus storm.

storm and sunshine were talking one day, and storm challenged sunshine to a contest. storm said it could get the coat off little boy, and sunshine couldn't. sunshine said fine, let's try.

so storm blew and blew and puffed, but the more it blew, the harder little boy hung on to his coat. finally storm was forced to give up, and said to sunshine "fine, i couldn't, but neither can you."

so sunshine came out, and with all his loving warmth, began to shine gently upon little boy. pretty soon, little boy became more relaxed and comfortable, and finally, to the chagrin of storm, took his coat off.

so john, bring love to these sprayers, and soon they will take their coats of upsettedness and anger off, and fill the internets with love.

or in other words, a ray of sunshine does shine on every dog's ass once in awhile...

its usually lunch when i come over...does that work??

oh......i'm not spotting you any freakin' 45lbs anymore... :lmao:

FOUL! I'm COUNTING on that handicap, beyotch! You only weigh what I weighed when I was, like, 12!

OK, you do the contest with the handicap. If you lose, you can do a retry without. And I can do lunch. Loser buys. If you win on a retry, it's a tie and we go Dutch.

Deal?

Sounds good...

even if we can't meet face to face, vw staff could take the numbers ...

that's kinda funny considering you made a pop at me about something i wasn't even talking about and you don't even know me, i think you need to wash the sand out of your vagina. btw, i climbed el cap and more than once.

that's kinda funny considering you made a pop at me about something i wasn't even talking about and you don't even know me, i think you need to wash the sand out of your vagina. btw, i climbed el cap and more than once.

why don't you challenge him to do chinups or something.