Kudos to the Giants

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is bullshit. Why don't you pot-smokin' sport "climbers" take your limp-wristed BS to the Climbers Board where this cheese is tolerated if not appreciated? We're talking about football. We're talking about THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS for crying out loud. Let's hear one of these loud-mouth geeks like Dru or Kevbone or Trashcanlicker talk pigskin for a change. God knows they've got nothing to say about climbing.

This is bullshit. Why don't you pot-smokin' sport "climbers" take your limp-wristed BS to the Climbers Board where this cheese is tolerated if not appreciated? We're talking about football. We're talking about THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS for crying out loud. Let's hear one of these loud-mouth geeks like Dru or Kevbone or Trashcanlicker talk pigskin for a change. God knows they've got nothing to say about climbing.

Hey, Glory Dayz, I climbing 3 days on da ice las week. Pink climb now bettah dan yo bes yeah, 'bou a century ago, even wit hiz ahms and legz cut off. You even climb off yo fa' ass to get channel changeah dis week, Couch Boy?

2245524406_1a302673db_o.jpg

THE GIANTS RULE!

and my hangover was pretty bad. My friends and I -- and from what I saw about 20 million other folks in the NY metro area -- were bouncing up and down after than 9:59 first drive. That gave me hope.

The 2nd quarter gave me expectation.

The 4th quarter was just crazy.

Strahan is going to the Hall of Fame. No doubt. The rest of the D was incredible. And Tyree's catch will go down as one of the most amazing ever.

Now I have to collect from all my friends who trash talked the Giants and Manning all year...:grin: :grin: :rawk:

On King5 News tonight they showed the ticker tape parade in which they expended 50 tons of confetti. The team rode on top of a red double-decker bus.

" Strahan also demonstrated how his team gets fired up with a jump calling "stomping you out." Strahan, standing at the podium, then leaped in the air and pounded his feet on the stage along with his teammates behind him, and said, "We would like to extend this to every other team in the NFL and particularly for the last team we defeated, the New England Patriots. Because you know what we did to you? We stomped you out!"

Now I ask you, is that class or what? Magnanimous in victory, humble in defeat.

Edited by catbirdseat

Unfortunately, that's what society expects from sports stars these days. I will tell you that he's already gotten a ton of flak for that comment on our local TV and sports radio shows...

Here's a picture of me and my new friend Rashawn getting some of the 50 tons of confetti blown down onto us. It was great.

Rashawn.jpg

wind shirts and neutrinos were before you registered on this site... you've got nothing better to do than search old threads looking for trolling material?

inside information, i wouldn't waste my time. there's just enough people on this site who think your a dolt and just offer it up. :)

Hey, Glory Dayz, I climbing 3 days on da ice las week. Pink climb now bettah dan yo bes yeah, 'bou a century ago, even wit hiz ahms and legz cut off. You even climb off yo fa' ass to get channel changeah dis week, Couch Boy?

2245524406_1a302673db_o.jpg

Is that photo from your highly anticipated trip report? Where's the photos of "dried leaves 'n shit...with feeling"? (quote credit = Fairweather)

Do I climb? Um...78,000 feet on my mountain bike since November. Wanna race?

OMFG, you think this warrants a chestbeat? And what, you have to have Fairweather write your material for you?

Um, mountain biking isn't a form of climbing. You haven't climbed jack shit in forever. And 78,000 feet, while it may sound like alot to a wanker, works out to be less than 1,000 feet a day over three months; that's less than 20 minutes a day, i.e., not very impressive. Shit, my grandma could climb more than that, and she's dead. I climb 2500 feet a day (half on bike, half on foot) on average when training for an adventure race, Pussy Little Couch Boy. My team climbed a fifth of your three month total in ONE DAY. Right now I'm just in pre-season mode, only running uphill 1,000 feet a day on average, but that's only a quarter of my total training program right now.

Any more boring stories oooooof...your Glory Dayz?

And tell you what, how about a RAMROD challenge this year?

Edited by tvashtarkatena

You run 1000 feet a day? That's nothing for a guy who claims to be unemployed and financially independent. I have a career (bascially public service considering the compensation), run a home business 3 nights a week and have 3 daughters. When I can get out of the house, I wouldn't squander my time on a 1,000 foot climb. And BTW the 78,000 is all on the bike and all off pavement. It's more of a scheduling accomplishment than a physical accomplishment. I've only been able to ride 37 days.

Climbing? My last rock climb was in September. I did 5.11 off the couch. Let me know the first time you fire off ROTC or free solo Brass Balls (among 30 pitches before lunch). I'll come right out and say it: you're a big-talking small fry. I'll out climb you on your best day (off the couch) on rock, on ice, on a trail, on a mountain bike...your choice, puss-n-boots.

A 'scheduling' accomplishment? Bit of backpedaling there for such someone who came out of the starting gate chest beating about how awesome you are.

I prefer longer distances, and you said you love to climb, so how about RAMROD? You do have a road bike, don't you?

I you can't hack that, then you did mention trail. How about my little training route on Icicle Ridge? 34 miles and 12,000 feet of gain. I never claimed to be a great rock climber. But you did chest beat about your endurance. OK, then, we'll play on my end of the field.

Tell ya what, you choose between the two. After all, you did leave it up to me.

So, you climbed a sport route nearly half a year ago and then chest beat about how certain pot smoking (wrong there, actually) sportos on this site don't climb? And you're bragging about a 5.11? If you're such a hot shot, why the need to chest beat (and beat others down) at all? There are lots of good climbers on this site, and only you (and perhaps one or two others) feel the need to brag about your prowess.

Tragic.

Technical climbing's a game I play against myself, not anyone else. I enjoy rock climbing, but it never was my primary focus, and I never said it was, so challenge Pink if you feel the need. I climb what I enjoy.

As for ice, I'm very happy with where I am after a whole year of doing it, thanks. Whether or not I'm 'better' than anyone else is irrelevant; I'm getting better every climb and having fun doing it, and that's all that matters to me. If you feel the need to slam me for lack of experience, you go girl. I couldn't give less of a shit.

My original point to your original asshole's comment was that some of us, and that would not be you, are still out there on a regular basis pushing our game on a frequent basis, at whatever level that might be, while you're on the couch spraying about what posers we are like a fucking jerk. I've known a lot of climbers who are far, far more accomplished in the sport than you, and not a single one felt the need to act like such an ass towards his fellow climbers.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

As for ice, I'm very happy with where I am after a whole year of doing it, thanks. Whether or not I'm 'better' than anyone else is irrelevant; I'm getting better every climb and having fun doing it, and that's all that matters to me. If you feel the need to slam me for lack of experience, you go girl. I couldn't give less of a shit.....

Ahhh....that sheds a little light on why your belayer on Triple Couloirs got hypothermic. Perhaps you should warn your climbing partners about your skill level so they know what kind of belay parka to pack!

A 'scheduling' accomplishment? Bit of backpedaling there for such someone who came out of the starting gate chest beating about how awesome you are.

I prefer longer distances, and you said you love to climb, so how about RAMROD? You do have a road bike, don't you?

I you can't hack that, then you did mention trail. How about my little training route on Icicle Ridge? 34 miles and 12,000 feet of gain. I never claimed to be a great rock climber. But you did chest beat about your endurance. OK, then, we'll play on my end of the field.

So, you climbed a sport route nearly half a year ago and then chest beat about how certain pot smoking (wrong there, actually) sportos on this site don't climb? And you're bragging about a 5.11? If you're such a hot shot, why the need to chest beat (and beat others down) at all? There are lots of good climbers on this site, and only you (and perhaps one or two others) feel the need to brag about your prowess.

Tragic.

Technical climbing's a game I play against myself, not anyone else. I enjoy rock climbing, but it never was my primary focus, and I never said it was, so challenge Pink if you feel the need. I climb what I enjoy.

As for ice, I'm very happy with where I am after a whole year of doing it, thanks. Whether or not I'm 'better' than anyone else is irrelevant; I'm getting better every climb and having fun doing it, and that's all that matters to me. If you feel the need to slam me for lack of experience, you go girl. I couldn't give less of a shit.

My original point to your original asshole's comment was that some of us, and that would not be you, are still out there on a regular basis pushing our game on a frequent basis, at whatever level that might be, while you're on the couch spraying about what posers we are like a fucking jerk. I've known a lot of climbers who are far, far more accomplished in the sport than you, and not a single one felt the need to act like such an ass towards his fellow climbers.

You know, you are a complete fucking loudmouf...jeezus...you shit talk someone, he calls you out, and then you say, "Golly gee, i just compete with myself"...the reason why, is you SUCK at it. FWIW, Pope will absolutely crush your fat ass on just about any venue of technical climbing...jeezus fucking christ, shut your piehole already...who gives a shit about how much you fuckin' hike already????

Edited by RuMR

Tragic.

You know, you are a complete fucking loudmouf...jeezus...you shit talk someone, he calls you out, and then you say, "Golly gee, i just compete with myself"...the reason why, is you SUCK at it. FWIW, Pope will absolutely crush your fat ass on just about any venue of technical climbing...jeezus fucking christ, shut your piehole already...who gives a shit about how much you fuckin' hike already????

I was thinking that what we were witnessing in that post was a "Smeagol-vs-Golum" voice-in-head type debate materializing before us on the screen, rather than a serious game of (rhetorical) climbing one-upmanship vs a guy who climbed at Pope's level. But who knows....

I was thinking that what we were witnessing in that post was a "Smeagol-vs-Golemn" voice-in-head type debate materializing before us on the screen, rather than a serious game of (rhetorical) climbing one-upmanship vs a guy who climbed at Pope's level. But who knows....

Damn dude...you are deep....I was thinking "Bitch titties on an endurance athlete, now there's something you don't see everyday"