Kudos to the Giants

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH, and if you can't wait for Icicle Ridge or RAMROD, we can just do good ole Mailbox Peak anytime you like.

And, you're welcome to join us for a Lillooet jaunt this weekend so you can demonstrate your rope gunning.

Trashing on my buddy pope, eh? You have know idea what you're talking about.

RAMROD? It's like a Mountaineers field trip gone wild: you and 750 other folks in tight rubber pants spinnin' your tires. I'm the guy who runs it every year with a croquet mallet. Make yourself known this time around (Thursday, July 31); I'd like to see who the little man is with the big mouth. Wear your usual pink jersey with Tweety Bird giving everyone the finger.

Mailbox Peak? Never heard of it. Is that in the Postal Range of British Columbia? Is that the one also known as Mt. Shirley Temple? Icicle Ridge: you really think hiking 35 miles in a day is some sort of world-class achievement?

Sit down!

Yee!

QueenBicycleRace-lg.gif

Did someone say, "Mailbox Peak?"

130-034~Shirley-Temple-Posters.jpg

OH, and if you can't wait for Icicle Ridge or RAMROD, we can just do good ole Mailbox Peak anytime you like.

And, you're welcome to join us for a Lillooet jaunt this weekend so you can demonstrate your rope gunning.

Trashing on my buddy pope, eh? You have know idea what you're talking about.

How is invited your buddy Pope along on a couple of outings trashing him, Raindawg? In any case, as far as trashing people is concerned, that's all you and your buddy ever do on this site. Pope mouthed off, and he got a little of his own medicine.

So you're sure you're riding RAMROD this year? Weird: the lottery hasn't started yet. Is there another way to get a slot? As for your croquet mallet reference, dooD, consider cutting back on the alcohol.

How is invited your buddy Pope along on a couple of outings trashing him, Raindawg? In any case, as far as trashing people is concerned, that's all you and your buddy ever do on this site. Pope mouthed off, and he got a little of his own medicine.

So you're sure you're riding RAMROD this year? Weird: the lottery hasn't started yet. Is there another way to get a slot? As for your croquet mallet reference, dooD, consider cutting back on the alcohol.

I stick up for my buddies...maybe you have no buddies so you might not be aware of that concept. Your so called "invitations" were more like frat-boy taunts.

I never said I was RIDING RAMROD...I actually RUN a sturdy part of it every year with a croquet mallet while my pit-crew sets up wickets every few miles. Have you ever done RAMROD? Then you probably have seen me running in Mt. Rainier National Park(the bikes usually pass me on the road up to Paradise and beyond or last year, on the road to Sunrise) with the croquet mallet which I've done every year for probably the last twelve. I'm not in the Lotto because they don't have a category for CAMROD (Croquet Around Mount Rainier)..I run alone.

So, have you ever done RAMROD? No? Step one: take the training wheels off your baby-buggy and start with a few laps around the parking lot. Add a lap every once in awhile and maybe by July you'll be ready to experience the MIGHTY DREAM that is....RAMROD!:ooo:

I stick up for my buddies...maybe you have no buddies so you might not be aware of that concept. Your so called "invitations" were more like frat-boy taunts.

I never said I was RIDING RAMROD...I actually RUN a sturdy part of it every year with a croquet mallet while my pit-crew sets up wickets every few miles. Have you ever done RAMROD? Then you probably have seen me running in Mt. Rainier National Park(the bikes usually pass me on the road up to Paradise and beyond or last year, on the road to Sunrise) with the croquet mallet which I've done every year for probably the last twelve. I'm not in the Lotto because they don't have a category for CAMROD (Croquet Around Mount Rainier)..I run alone.

So, have you ever done RAMROD? No? Step one: take the training wheels off your baby-buggy and start with a few laps around the parking lot. Add a lap every once in awhile and maybe by July you'll be ready to experience the MIGHTY DREAM that is....RAMROD!:ooo:

Be careful, Raindawg. You're buddies could become my buddies, then you'd be stuck with me.

Yes, I've done RAMROD, but I never saw anyone with a croquet mallet. Not to worry. I'm sure enough other riders did to give you the attention you require.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

This is good. Maybe, a start for you.

That is, if it's in the realization that adversity and personal strife are sentences you've condemned yourself with as punishment for the hidden trauma you suffered, long ago, at the hands of another. There's help for you.

Uncage your soul.

Be careful, Raindawg. You're buddies could become my buddies, then you'd be stuck with me.

Hardly likely.

Yes, I've done RAMROD, but I never saw anyone with a croquet mallet. Not to worry. I'm sure enough other riders did to give you the attention you require.

But not even a fraction of the attention you garner with your ghastly pink jersey sporting goofy phraseology.

bikerchickpinkSL.jpg

"Mailbox Peak is where I had my last birthday party!"

rebeccawithchick.gif