Seahawks playoff party!

wayne

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like to be there with you all. Although I like both teams, it will be hard to pick one for me as I understand that the Packers are the only community owned Football team. Owned by the city of Green Bay.

I think Paul Allen owns the Seahawks, and he wants to bring in a good product within budget so you locals will pony up and then can support his bank account...otherwise he might move them to Oklahoma or some other forsaken place....hmmm - what was my point.

Oh, I remember now, have fun!

Let me sum up Wayne's get-together for the game:

Before Michelle and I show up the Seahawks go up 14-0.

While Michelle and I are there the Packers score on every drive until the fourth quarter, outscoring the Seahawks 42-6.

Michelle and I take full responsibility for the loss. Sorry. Our bads.

Pretty ill informed comment about Paul Allen moving the Hawks to OK city.

Also, silly for this thread to degenerate into PDX vs. Seattle blather, and then for the person who instigated that to complain that it isn't in spray.

Weak.

Also, disappointing game, unless you're a GB fan.

Hey kaskadyjozokeshack, good luck with your Packers from this point on. You'll need it.

And yes.....go Blazers!

Pretty ill informed comment about Paul Allen moving the Hawks to OK city.

Hello?! Goatboy, wha buddy - move AWAY from that goat now.

I was drawing a parallel to the Seattle basketball team wanting to leave as Kevin wanted to talk about Basketball and I wanted to make a point about who really owns the team (hint, it's not the people of the city unless you live in Green Bay) .

It was suppose to witty and humorous, however as you seemed to find it neither I will just put the metal in my mouth and squeeze the trigger next time instead of striving for something interesting, humorous, satirical and topical.

Mods, can you NOW lock the thread so I can have the last word? :lmao: