Cheers!

layton

To folks who say cheers and are not English...

...cut it out you passive aggressive fuck faces. You sound like a complete fucker when you end your little statement or conversation with that hoity-toity english exclamation of assholishness.

When you end your holier than thou art little "suggestion" wrapped up in a bullshit helpful tone and you utter than pussy Brit word, while lifting your gay little chin and closing your eyes in smug satisfaction after finishing your stupid fucking comment or conversation, I want to smack your bitch-ass mouth.

Cheers!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, toodles only insinuates goodbye, while cheers is both goodbye and thanks at the same time - which is why it's so annoying because it effectively shuts down further communication after the cheergiver utters his or her proclamation, leaving the other person unable to add to the discussion. Plus it's just a pompous way to say goodbye.

...cut it out you passive aggressive fuck faces. You sound like a complete fucker when you end your little statement or conversation with that hoity-toity english exclamation of assholishness.

When you end your holier than thou art little "suggestion" wrapped up in a bullshit helpful tone and you utter than pussy Brit word, while lifting your gay little chin and closing your eyes in smug satisfaction after finishing your stupid fucking comment or conversation, I want to smack your bitch-ass mouth.

Cheers!

wow, you advertise on this site with that potty mouth. not good business practice if it is money you are trying to make. you might want to delete that one my friend. just a suggestion.

salut,

Edited by pink

Cheers!

and this is why i think you are so adorable and wonderful and brilliant. dealing with the pompous passive aggressive corporate bullshit makes me so mad i feel like jumping out of me skin and running around screaming like a banshee.

You know what I hate? Those situations where somebody does something that really torques your panties. Like saying 'colour' when they mean 'color'. See? Get's to you, too, doesn't it? But that's not what really bothers me. What really bothers me is when people change their mind, right in the middle of talking to you. And what really really bothers me, is getting your undies torqued, saying 'Please, sir, may I have another?', and then going home and posting a really really righteous screed on the Internet about the wanker that just torqued your undies. Except, the screed really isn't righteous and you just used the word 'wanker' instead of that all-American term: asshat.

Cheers!

I'll give you a 7.5 on the 10-point rant scale. You need to infuse it with more profanity but you do get extra points for the use of "hoity-toity" which has nearly become extinct from the lexicon.

What I find equally annoying/amusing is the use of the prefix "Dr." by those without a medical doctorate. I recently had to deal with an attorney who was a chiro and went by "Dr. Aaron DeShaw, Esq." And guess what--he's a personal injury plaintiff's attorney. Or the Ph.D. who insists you address him as "Dr."

Cheers!

p.s. No offense intended Dr. Layton.

Edited by rbw1966

So do you dislike the title Dr, as used by non-medical types, on general principals or only when they insist that you use that title while speaking to them. I'd say 99.999% of them never use it, except on stationery or in official correspondence (because it does tend to get more notice...go figure). However, having a PhD and using the title Dr is technically correct.