list of cc.comies you'd most like to meet

minx

in general, with a few minor exceptions, everyone from Oregon and British Columbia are assclowns. mmmkay? :ass:

Except for Fern and Murray up north, and the Muffster in the Buffer State down south. Badass, all of them.

Don't hate us Washingtonians for being so gul-durned groovy. It's not our fault, we were born this way. :grin:

layton and ivan were both at ropeup this year...but both of those oregonians failed to bring the fable oregon party animal with them.

well duh, it crawled up tim-may's wife's hoo-hoo and was awaiting rebirth!!!

and don't listen to rob's static, my first trip out w/ him i heard him ejaculate w/ glee more than a few bars of bon jovi's "dead or alive" - ha! :P

i think that when next we can get layton and Ivan in the same place we shall record the singing and post it here for all to share and enjoy :cool:

Perhaps that will be more enjoyable than Ivan singing at the belay.

I doubt it though.

I don't know about you but it makes me climb 100 times harder when some one is singing on belay

could be that i just want to get out of ear shot ;) but either way it rocks my wold :moondance:

i think that when next we can get layton and Ivan in the same place we shall record the singing and post it here for all to share and enjoy :cool:

Perhaps that will be more enjoyable than Ivan singing at the belay.

I doubt it though.

I don't know about you but it makes me climb 100 times harder when some one is singing on belay

could be that i just want to get out of ear shot ;) but either way it rocks my wold :moondance:

my intro to singing belayers was a wacky persian who chanted in farsi - verse after verse of absolutely unintelligible goobley-gook - not at all unlike what i do in english :)