Rope Up 2007

olyclimber

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright ballers...I'm out of the hospital and ready to rock. I have confirmation that we have the group campsite. So who is going to show some slides?

If you want, cascadeclimber & I might be able to show some willis wall video footage and slides. We promise not to be as drunk as we were for our slideshow several years ago.

If you want, cascadeclimber & I might be able to show some willis wall video footage and slides. We promise not to be as drunk as we were for our slideshow several years ago.

:tup: To make it realistic, those who are as drunk as you were can stand on the edges, throwing things at us. "Here's the view from the ... [iNCOMING - OUCH ] ... second step on the ... [ OUCH] ... Central Rib ... [RUN, DAMMIT!] ... "

Hey, I finally got moderated! A complete deletion of post and attachment!

I thought if I wrote "NSFW" in big red letters and left the pic in "attachment mode" ( so you'd have to click on it to open it), things would be OK, but apparently this is not so. I feel sooooo part of the club now. :laf:

Hey, I finally got moderated! A complete deletion of post and attachment!

They're more sensitive than you might think. They tolerate drugs, bestiality, asymmetric sex positions, even bolts...but one time I invoked the memory of Don Whillans and got deleted. F'ing country went to hell years ago.